Current EOIs waiting for visa invite

Tntaglia

1 hour ago, laurie26 said:

@Tntaglia I don't blame you for not wanting to do a presentation at 2am, I hope it all gets sorted out for you ASAP.

@renebo I was wishing someone luck on getting their invitation to apply :-) we lodged our application on the 4 of January, it says received next to it so now we wait.

Lol OK I got confused hehehe sorry 

Hi All

Has anyone waiting for an ITA received any news?  I am really starting to stress now, March is around the corner.  Not a peep for any of the 189,190 or 489 SS visas.

Sigh....:(

My 12 weeks for the ITA is up at the end of this month. No news yet, hopefully not too much longer. It's been almost 11 weeks, hopefully we hear by 12. 

@TamTam Officially it takes 12 weeks but some people hear within a day or two of applying for sponsorship. Very frustrating!

I understand it's very frustrating. I have researched and some people have received their 101 visa after a few days - I am going on 6.5 months... I really do understand that I am well within processing time (I say that as a caveat before someone comes and "yells" at me for being impatient). But it's frustrating nonetheless especially when you have other deadlines to consider.

It’s even more frustrating when I haven’t yet received nominations for the 190 NSW and the 489. 

@TamTam I have not even received state nomination as yet, and I believe only after that does the 12 week wait begin, so I am really stressed over that.  It would seem that 65 points for my 189 is a no go at the moment.  Need a miracle:holy:

Have you checked on MyImmiTracker whether other people with your occupation, state and number of points have received theirs?  I waited for more than 6 months and noticed that other people that applied after mine were being invited.  My agent then resubmitted, and I got an invitation on the new submission within a week.  

oh - I didn't realize you need to receive the nomination and only then the ITA will be issued - fingers crossed!

Edited by TamTam

We applied for 190 Victoria State Sponsorship on 5 Sept 2017, exactly on the day of the 12th week we got our nomination and ITA 28 Nov 2017.  We submitted our visa application, paid the fee, submitted PCC for SA and UK, submitted medicals, form 80 and form 1221......now we once again wait for the visa grant.  

@March2 do you have to be in Oz in March?

Hi @renebo it is not about being in Oz in March, I turn 45 in March and then it's all over for us.  I need to lodge for my visa before that but I have yet to receive an invite.  Just when things were falling into place, new rules and the points currently being invited are so high!!  Really wanted this move for my kids more than anything.

@March2 ok wasnt aware, hence me asking.....

anyways, I see on your signature you are working through an agent, maybe worth sitting with them to get more options on the table? 

@renebo no worries....just glad that some of my venting here is helping me "breathe".

Initially we had lodged for 189 and in December, my agents did chat with me and we did the 190 NSW and 489 Tasmania.  So far we heard nothing regarding the 190 and 489.

@March2 Oh my goodness, that is a whole different level of stress.  I will be holding thumbs for you that it will come through shortly.  It must be terrible living with a deadline like that over your head.  Please let us know how it goes.

@March2 I can just imagine.  I really do hope you hear something real quick.  I hope you get some clarity as well, maybe push your agent to check with the state.  We initially lodged against NSW and I heard it was closed. I asked the agent and phoned them to confirm.  

I guess you have probably done all of this....sorry

@March2 I am by nature a person that either over analysis stuff or I get a plan A, B, C, D .......Z

So hear me out, if you have spoken to your agent and if the time 'haal jou in' then maybe you can look at New Zealand....

As far as I know, NZ citizens can work and live in Australia without needing a work permit......this is only if its worst case scenario.....

18 minutes ago, Sunet said:

Great news - Our NSW 190 visa is approved!! 😀

Excellent news Sunet

Congratulations to you and your family.

Any chance that you know which visa office your application was assigned to?