189/190's Lodged September 2016

Lillie

That's awesome! @wonderer. We are now waiting for our PCC. We only received an sms that it's in progress. Medicals have been booked for nxt week Friday. I'm so nervous abt the medicals. We haven't been assigned a CO yet. I guess it's still early days.

• Like 1

OMGOSH, @Lillie, so strange that the CO requested that you upload documents that you had already uploaded :wacko:

This is my biggest fear right now...yikes!!!

Also, I just used simple words when naming the documents but they were all in pdf format.

I am very happy to have joined the September group, lodged our application on 7 September - all documents uploaded (In colour and certified).

Praying for that direct VISA grant :unsure:

Strongz everyone...

• Like 2

On 28 September 2016 at 5:00 AM, HJL said:
5 minutes ago, MartineM said:

OMGOSH, @Lillie, so strange that the CO requested that you upload documents that you had already uploaded :wacko:

Also, I just used simple words when naming the documents but they were all in pdf format.

I am very happy to have joined the September group, lodged our application on 7 September - all documents uploaded (In colour and certified).

Strongz everyone...

It was very dissapointing to say the least because like you, we hoped for a direct grant.....it has been 2 weeks since we re-uploaded the documents again so we wait.....  any news would be better than nothing.  We will chat soon and hopefully we will have some good news to share :)

• Like 1

Yes @Lillie, ANY news would be great hey!!

Hoping for the best! Thank you for the positive words!!

Sending some positive vibes your way...

Have a great weekend!

23 minutes ago, MartineM said:

Strongz everyone...

all the best. A direct grant would be awesome?

• Like 1

On 26 September 2016 at 5:53 PM, wonderer said:

Got our PCC's today - 10 days - wow,

and had our medicals done. 

Medicals was fairly painless, but when we 'registered' there were 4 sets of papers with people's photos, info and HAP nrs right in front of us on the counter. Wouldn't be too thrilled if my info was lying around for everyone to see - but I wouldn't know if it did. Also we were asked to just leave the kids' urine test in the bathroom where everyone was going in and out, which also didn't feel clinically contained. I will send an e-mail to the practice - maybe I'm over sensitive / paranoid...

What the Dr did say was that he will contact us if there are any concerns, which felt reassuring 

HWow! 10 days that was quick

7 minutes ago, Addy31 said:

all the best. A direct grant would be awesome?

Thank you :) 

All of the best to you too!!

• Like 1

Completed Medicals today. They said it should take about 2 days to be fully uploaded when bloods come back. But... Got a very distressing email this morning from 'CO'. She requested proof of my Australian studies, which I can't see how this has happened. I can't access my original EOI to see if there was an error. Really hoping that this doesn't affect the visa application. But obviously this is very worrying. I've emailed her back to ask her about it, but being weekend I have to wait it out till Monday. A very stressful weekend ahead.? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HJL said:

Completed Medicals today. They said it should take about 2 days to be fully uploaded when bloods come back. But... Got a very distressing email this morning from 'CO'. She requested proof of my Australian studies, which I can't see how this has happened. I can't access my original EOI to see if there was an error. Really hoping that this doesn't affect the visa application. But obviously this is very worrying. I've emailed her back to ask her about it, but being weekend I have to wait it out till Monday. A very stressful weekend ahead.? 

In sure it can be corrected. Don't stress. The good thing is you emailed the CO back 

Thanks for the encouragement @Addy31.Really hoping I'm stressing for nothing. See you have your Medicals next week. They really aren't too bad at all. All the best!

@HJL I'm also stressing about the medicals, thank you for the encouragement too. Maybe we shld just relax and enjoy the weekend.

• Like 1

@HJL good luck with that - hope its just a mistake on their side. Also tried to go back to what I saved re EOI but it only shows the points. Hope you don't have to wait too long for an answer.

@Addy31 it seems we all stress a lot about the medicals - luckily I've not heard about anyone running into trouble with it - so I'm sure it will be fine (must say I hate it when someone says that to me :P, but I'm sure it will :D)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wonderer said:

@HJL good luck with that - hope its just a mistake on their side. Also tried to go back to what I saved re EOI but it only shows the points. Hope you don't have to wait too long for an answer.

@Addy31 it seems we all stress a lot about the medicals - luckily I've not heard about anyone running into trouble with it - so I'm sure it will be fine (must say I hate it when someone says that to me :P, but I'm sure it will :D)

Hahahaha Thanks. Suddenly I'm more conscious of any twinges or pains in my body. 

• Like 1

Nothing yet @wonderer. I've checked and my Medicals have been uploaded today, so thats the last thing that could be uploaded. I also emailed her and have heard nothing back. I think that I will be able to rest a lot better just knowing that the Aus studies thing is sorted out. Deep breaths and much prayer happening this side! Hopefully we all hear some good news soon. ?

• Like 1

Hi All,

we submitted and paid on 20 Sept, our Medicals were done last Thursday and everything was submitted and received on their side by Monday this week. We don't have a case officer yet. Can you please help put our nerves at rest and tell me how long it takes for the CO to contact you once all this is done?

We are submitting by ourselves and not using an agent so there are question marks hanging over all we do - so nerve wrecking. 

How frustrating....  We got allocated a CO today :unsure:, was so hoping for a direct grant, but still thankful that its fairly smooth sailing so far (touch wood)

The frustrating bit is that she only requested form 1193 (consent for e-mail communication) - something I missed, but still feels that its covered in the application itself, so it feels like a silly thing to hold up the process... anyway, I couldn't find where to upload it. Any ideas? I ended up uploading it under 'decision ready checklist' which might not be correct, but e-mail it to her as well, which might not be correct either, as they say rather upload than e-mail.

As you can probably tell, this whole process has affected my brain cells quite a bit :)

Sorry to hear @wonderer :( 

We were in the same boat but it was our medicals we were waiting for...which ended up being sorted out on the same day!

Regarding the documents there options that say "other" so i would use that and then find something suitable there and label the heading accordingly ;) 

All the best!