Does Australia offer a better life than South Africa?

JuliaClaire

Maybe when I hit 40 I will put it back, get another tat and start wearing crocs :)

I thought it rather funny on Gator Boys when the one chap, who has "Fred Flintstone Feet", was wearing crocs to catch gators :P

Drugs, tattoos, crashing cars into houses...think that's rough, then you should come to the Gold Coast. We've got Bikies here, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I'm not into drugs or tattoos so those things don't bother me. I'm here for the freedom, safety scenery friendly people, ect. ect. I'm becoming a citizen today and although the road especially the first 2 years were tough as nails, I can finally call Australia home.

Just one thought: If other peoples drug issues and tatts are reasons for you not to come, then you are definitely not ready for the move, rather enjoy your life in SA. :ph34r:

• Like 1

I'm becoming a citizen today and although the road especially the first 2 years were tough as nails, I can finally call Australia home.

Congratulations!