Independant PR Processing Times

Jordy

Application being processed further.

Oh my word!!! Awesome!!! And good luck!

It is official we have a CO. We have just received the email requesting additional information.

Congrats! What documents have they requested? With us they just requested Meds and PCC's. We have submitted the PCC's and are going for the meds on 20 April. We were assigned to Team 2, you?

Yes, they have requested: Payslips covering the period of claimed work

Superannuation statements

Bank statements

Tax assessment

We have been allocated to team 7

Medicals booked for 19th and police clearance tomorrow

Hectic

Yes, they have requested: Payslips covering the period of claimed work

Bank statements

Tax assessment

We have been allocated to team 7

Medicals booked for 19th and police clearance tomorrow

Hectic

@ Yolred, I didn't know that they ask for:

Payslips covering the period of claimed work

Bank statements

Tax assessment

Will you get that info from your accountant? Confused why they would ask for this? Would like to sort this out now then for our application.

Luckily I have been doing my husband’s tax returns since 2007. And it seems that I can request the assessments from 2002 on efiling. I will let you know if my request has succeeded.

Congrats Yolred.

Excellent news!

Well, not too long now b4 you start packing.

All of the best with getting all of those documents together. We were fortunately only asked for PCC and meds. I feel a bit silly just waiting for the meds on the 20th. I am used to compulsively checking up on DIAC and now they are waiting for ME!! And there is nothing that I can do to speed things up. Fortunately PCC's are really not taking that long, we got ours in about 3 weeks and it could have been less had we kept the tracking number of the return post.

Looks like we will be submitting final docs at the same time - race you to the visa!!! :lol:

Lets hope that medicals do not get referred... :unsure:

All of the best with getting all of those documents together.

Thank you, hopefully it won't be to difficult

Looks like we will be submitting final docs at the same time - race you to the visa!!! :lol:

It will be very close indeed. See you at the Finnish line.

Lets hope that medicals do not get referred... :unsure:

You and me both.

Hi,

I said that I would let you know if my request succeeded.

Well luckily for us it did. I received assessments since 2002.

Hi Yolred

Just thought to forward this e-mail address to track your PCC - crc-nameclear@saps.org.za

Keep us informed.

• Like 1

Nice jump in the allocation table - 12 September 2011. Can I ask that you give me your best guess/prediction of allocation dates for a November 2008 applicant? (175 visa online, category 5). When I try and calculate I get a NEVER result hehehe :) been so long and seems like it won't ever happen.

Nice jump in the allocation table - 12 September 2011. Can I ask that you give me your best guess/prediction of allocation dates for a November 2008 applicant? (175 visa online, category 5). When I try and calculate I get a NEVER result hehehe :) been so long and seems like it won't ever happen.

@ Mel-B, we have been waiting for 175 since Sept 2009 (also Cat 5) and still nothing. We are now trying for a 176, hoping that it will go faster for us. Know all about waiting.

Hopefully in about 4 months time the cat 5 175 apps will start moving. Have to stay positive and hopeful!

• Like 1

Yeah, we've applied May 2010 and everything stopped RIGHT THERE. Still waiting. Hubby's job not on any list at this stage, so unlike new applicants, we are waiting with ANTICIPATION for June/July's possible changes. hehehe.

All of the best with getting all of those documents together. We were fortunately only asked for PCC and meds. I feel a bit silly just waiting for the meds on the 20th. I am used to compulsively checking up on DIAC and now they are waiting for ME!! And there is nothing that I can do to speed things up. Fortunately PCC's are really not taking that long, we got ours in about 3 weeks and it could have been less had we kept the tracking number of the return post.

Looks like we will be submitting final docs at the same time - race you to the visa!!!

Lets hope that medicals do not get referred...

It seems that you are going to beat us to it.

My husband had to take extra tests with regards to his BMI, and the doctor requested a letter from our doctor stating my husband is in good health and is able to do his work etc.

When we requested the letter from our doctor, our doctor send my husband for additional tests, and he had to make an appointment with a dietician. And to top this, our doctor is on leave for this week so he won’t be able to write the letter this week.

Hope you had more luck than we did.

We have a CO!!!! We are currently on holiday at the coast, so internet access a bit problematic. Now for medicals and PCC!

Wooohoooo!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We have been allocated our c/o for our 175 application which was lodged on the 3rd of November 2011! Very exciting! The pcc are on their way to Pretoria and the medicals are on Monday - feels like we are nearing the end of our journey, even though it has not even begun yet :).

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, can't believe we have got a CO today.. Just after 2 months since applying...isnt that a bit odd?

It really seems like they are working down the backlog at breakneck speed! They have progressed 32 days in the last 2 weeks, but the interesting fact is that according to the website they are now on 18 November, but we have already been contacted by our CO, and we submitted on 22 Dec...

End of year targets need to be met by 30 June

• Like 1