How did you find us?

Guest boeta

Deur die proffie wat in vandag se Beeld gemoan het oor julle.

Ek is nog steeds in SA sal hier bly enduit. Sal daar by die lughawe staan, en julle terug verwelkom die dag wat als oor is.

En dit is nie meer vêr in die toekoms nie.

Boergroete en Vrede vir julle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hendie

• Mara

• Kapoen

• Suidwes

Mine is gonna win hands down!!!

I was googling recipes, yes wanted a recipe for Christmas pudding, we just started thinking about the move to Oz and I took it as a sign!

Dankie Israeliet. Dis goed om te weet jy staan vas die kant. Jy het beslis meer moed as ek.

was also surfing, looking for jobs in australia, joined rn...that led to this forum..the bestest thing in my life at the moment...i think lots of us feel the same...its like a security blanke and feel sorry for those who have no idea of the camaraderie and good feelings we share....(especially those who read and believe things in the newspapers..)

Personally I think we are a great bunch, we have our differences, but even lovers have differences, and we stand together as one in our reslove to improve our lives and that of our loved ones, which makes us stronger

lyall

Read about it on Carrie's recent LSD blog.

Tex

Edited by Tex

Hi you-all,

I got the link from that co-called prof's letter to Beeld yesterday. Now I am a member and I already love it.

For the dumb prof just this: Thank you for alerting me to this forum!!!! :thumbdown:

Baie welkom Gerrie-Brissie. Daai prof se oulike advertensie werk doen ons baie goed.

Hi,

Ek het eers van die forum gehoor by 'n Suid-Afrikaanse braai in Sydney, maar kon nie die naam onthou nie so ek het na die betroubare Facebook gaan kyk en die mense wat ek by die braai ontmoet het se profiles en groups gaan deur lees en dis hoe ek die forum gekom het.

Moet erken ek sou dit nooit op my eie kon gekry het nie. Is ook bly ek het dit gekry. Jy kan allerhande inligting hier kry en wat ek die meeste van hou is om al die posts te lees wat al die ander mense skryf. Daar is van hulle wat nogal snaaks is en my dag maak.

Just my 5c worth

EB

Ï took the liberty of splitting the gefuffle about ISRAELIET to Chit-Chat (see ... NOT The Cooler :unsure: ). Let's keep this thread on topic please.

WOuld love to know Nat ....plz tell tell tell .........

( i found it searching on google " Moving to Australia " ....read a few posts and became a member ....)

• 1 month later...

I just new there had to be a forum on the issue of immigration to Oz and googled it.

I joined the forum coz my mom (Newcomer) wouldn't stop babbling about all the cool stuff she reads here, and I don't like being out of the loop. And now I should claim shares for all the word of mouth marketing I do! :ilikeit:

• 1 month later...

GOOGLE is my FRIEND search string was " South Africans in Australia"

I actually found a guy on RN that is quit helpfull.

• 2 weeks later...
Same here, I did some reading on RN during sort of the aftermath of the multiple paw paws that hit the fan over there - and then saw the link to SA australia just after it started.

What about the newer members - post RN? Did most of you happen across the forum via an internet search, or do we have a steady word of mouth thing happening too?

Ouman BUG

We were initially trying to get to USA, I did a search on our USA lawyer on the internet, came across an interesting article about how people felt about immigrants. Typed a question in google for fun"what do Amerans think about immigrants from South Africa" (ok ok I was bored) was directed to another forum type thing, read about "When the Loerie sings again" by Harry on sacanada forum and also in News from SA on this forum and Voila! I was hooked.

OOPS! :ilikeit:

I might be getting old I have already posted in this thread in May, eish forgive me it's hot and I'm tired!

Edited by Kapoen

I was told about this website on Facebook! So far so good!

• 1 month later...

My cousin, Billabong, told me about SAAUSTRALIA Forum when we were discussing our futures at her daughter's birthday. Now I can't start or end my day without it.

We heard about the forum from friends.

So glad! We can't end our day without looking at the new topics...

Thanks to everyone who is sharing info, we learn a lot!

P & L

I was looking at info on Qatar (South African Social Group in Doha, Qatar) when I saw a link to "SAAustralia Forums - South African Forum in Australia"

Folk moving to Oz now have heaps of help and info throught this forum, not like we had back in 1997 when we started our application process.

Ausraven