How did you find us?

Guest boeta

I was doing a search on Google (can't remember what anymore :whome: ) and it somehow picked up a tread from SAAustralia, I had a look around and found so more than I knew I was looking for! B)

A few years back I surfed around Rainbow nation but it lost it's "spark" somewhere in 2005. :lol:

Then, once I had a good read around SAAustralia, I realized that all my favourite people from Rainbow nation have "migrated" to SAAustralia!! :holy::lol: :lol:

What a nice surprise!

Maria

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hendie

• Mara

• Kapoen

• Suidwes

I did a google search, I think I used "SA to Australia" and found this delightful little corner of the WWW :whome:

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice man - and i wish i could remember his name - directed us from a very lonely forum to this one - I wish i could find him and thank him! :D

• 2 weeks later...

All my friends at Goggaweb (Afrikaans Site). I love it here as much as there!

Tata Alicia

• 3 weeks later...

Google Search: "network migration services" "complaints" :ilikeit:

Was checking into Migration agents in general.

Thank goodness I found you guys.

• 4 weeks later...

My broer Jayjay, is in Februarie na Sydney en hy het my vertel van hierdie site. Great site. Ongelukkig sal ons julle nie kan join in Oz nie, ons ouderdom tel teen ons, maar ons gaan baie beslis kom kuier. :whome:

Guest Ellen

Hi there,

First time I'm e-mailing on this forum. Really, really want first-hand info on this subject. We are still in SA want to go over,

family of my husbands Step-mom left beginning of this month. They e-mailed us Trade Assessment form and general pointed list of things we should start with to "get started". The Trade Assessment form is this a must? is this the first step? Should we work through a agent or not? Who can we trust, we know that this doesn't happen overnight what would be the best, fastest way of doing this?

Please help, anyone

Our children are still young we have to do this now, in 5 years time it will be to late and ???? do you think Australia will stop this major influx of SA's migrating to their country?

Any help, advise would be welcome

Thanks

Beula Coetzee

• 2 weeks later...

hi daar!

My man se neef is in Sydney, het by hom van site gehoor. Ons se vir almal wat oorweeg om na Oz te gaan Ons :) graag maar post nog nie so gereeld nie

groete

• 3 weeks later...

I got round to this site in a roundabout way, wanted to move to USA, asked a hypothetical question and googled it, landed on a site labbeled South African Immigration to Australia, found a link in that thread to "when the Loerie Sings again" on the SA Canada forum and evetually found this one !!! So happy to be here

We heard about this forum from my brother (4vannermerwes) and never needed to look anywhere else since !! Actually, just this morning I met a wonderful new friend from the forum, living almost literally 'down the street', whom I most probably never would have met if it were not for saaustralia (Hi, there, Tania - thanks for the visit, see you soon again !) !!!

ALL and I mean ALL our info we got from here this far; it feels like family - if the forum go with us to Aus, we will have a 'ready made' circle of friends over there !

It was word of mouth for us, and we've already spread the word further again ...

I also googled 'south africans in australia'... and this came up. I was actually trying to find out the statistics of how many Saffers emigrate per year - and to where.

So glad I found this site - it has been invaluable in my search for knowledge, advice, support, tips - and a few laughs!

Thanks to Hendie and all the extremely helpful hosts. Oh - and to all of you on the forum, of course :blink:

Leigh

ek het gehoor by n vriendin wat hier in aus is.

Hi all

Now everybody knows my sister!! :blush: (Joke!!!)

I found the forum by searching on the net. As I remember I was looking for something about Brisbane or the schools in Aus and a link came up reading something like "Best suburbs in Brisbane" and was another one of "questions most South Africans ask."

According to my wife I am now addicted :rolleyes: , but what the hack?

Love this place. :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: I've been telling everyone I met since who's thinking of going to Oz. :holy: (Who is most of the people I know by the way)

Martin

• 4 weeks later...

I was advised to look up the site by a friend, who is now on her way to NZ. It has been invaluable and i am addicted. Everything, i am goingt hrough someone else has been through and has discussed.

Al

Word of mouth for me ,intrigued by RN site now though :)!

I found it by browsing the net, couldnt believe my good fortune. I read and read and then joined officially. I recommend the forum to all that I come across thinking about immigrating to Oz.

Mandy