3 yr old Logan has Leukemia

Simpsons

Our little family is devistated. We thought Logan had mumps or glandular fever, took him to the doctor on Monday and got news on Tuesday that he has Leukemia ALL type NUL. We need all the prayer in the world. Logan is in the Johannesburg General Hospital and has started the first phase of his treatment.

Hi Simpsons... that is awful news for anyone to have to bear. Is Logan your son?

One of my bosses faced the same situation almost a year ago. His young boy had to leave school and the family literally had to put their lives on hold so he could have his treatment. They faced many bad days and some good ones. Thru it all the parents supported the medical system fully and the son is now in remission and back to normal living......

Thinking of Logan and parying for his recovery and strength during the treatment.

K

Dearest Logan and family, words seem meaningless at times like these. We will hold you all in our thoughts and our prayers. Be strong...

Hugz

Andi

Dear Simpsons.

This is so sad. I have 3 kids and can just imagine how devastating this news is. May God Bless Logan and you family and give you the strenght to get through this.

You will be in our prayers and our thoughts.

Let us know if there is anything.

Ronell

Again guys, i'm really sorry to hear about this. I've been in a similar situation and I know what you are going through. My thoughts are with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all in these difficult times.

My thoughts are with Logan and family...

For a 3 year old to experience this, is just devasting and heartbreaking....

I am so sorry... life is just so precious...

Strength to all that know and love Logan...

do take care,

red

My thoughts are with Logan and everyone who loves him.

May God bless you and give you strength to get through this difficult time.

You will be in my prayers!

He's in my thoughts and prayers.

Dax

Hi

I have a wonderful Archangels book that I am reading at the moment. And last night came across this Prayer

It is specially for children who are ill, or not feeling well.

"Thank-you God for my beautiful child.Thank you for peace within my child's body. Thank-you Archangel Raphael, for your powerful healing energy, which heals with each breath my child takes. Thank you Damara(Archangel of children, healing and guiding) for gently comforting and reassuring me and my child. Thank you Hathor, (Archangel for family matters) for instructing me on how I can best help my child.

Thank you , Mother Mary, for watching over all of us and sending us your Divine healing love!

In my thoughts'

Hi

I have a wonderful Archangels book that I am reading at the moment. And last night came across this Prayer

It is specially for children who are ill, or not feeling well.

"Thank-you God for my beautiful child.Thank you for peace within my child's body. Thank-you Archangel Raphael, for your powerful healing energy, which heals with each breath my child takes. Thank you Damara(Archangel of children, healing and guiding) for gently comforting and reassuring me and my child. Thank you Hathor, (Archangel for family matters) for instructing me on how I can best help my child.

Thank you , Mother Mary, for watching over all of us and sending us your Divine healing love!

In my thoughts'

That is so beautiful..!

To the Simpson family, you are in our prayers. To Logan, the Lord will be there to hold your little hand and protect your little hart. :ilikeit:

Thinking of you little Logan :ilikeit:

To the Simpsons

May you draw your strength from God's love and the love and support from all around you.Our prayers are with you.

What devastating news. May God hold you tightly and give you all the strength you need.

Love and Hugs

Lindy

Dear Simpsons,

I'm so sorry to hear about Logan. We will surely keep him in our thoughts and prayers, and just know, that he will get better, just believe in it and think positive thoughts, and it will happen.

the book "the secret" is the best thing ever, and all that we need to do, is send positive energy to logan, and he will be well soon. I'm sending some positive energy all ready, if everyone on this forum does the same, Logan will be better very soon.

Take care, and if there is something you want us to help with or if you just want to chat, we are here for you.

Regards

Annelie & George

Dear Simpsons

Praying that God will heal Logan and give you strength.

Karina

You are in my thoughts. As a mother i can only begin to imagine your distress.

Love

Al

We would like to say Thank you to everyone for their kind words, support, and prayers.

Logan has been on Cortezone tabs 7 a day for the last week, so far the Dr is very happy with his bodies reaction to the meds (very positive), he began chemo on Friday and will be on this for the next 3-4 weeks.

His next bone marrow extract will be on Wed.

Will keep you all updated.

Kind regards

Candy