It actually happened to us....

Brisbie

Dear Brisbie

I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal!!!!! I know EXACTLY what you are going through!

My father was stabbed to death last year! :unsure: Stole NOTHING!!

This country is SICK...SICK...SICK!!

These bastards want to exterminate us. One by one! We are not going to sit around and wait for this to happen! We're taking our families and going to Oz aren't we???

Good luck to you and c u there!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikej

• Michele R

• Milada (Ms Maritz)

• Jeanne

Hi all

Brisbie and family atleast has the chance to go on with life and try and forget (I hope that you will be able to) about this ordeal! Many of us who have applied or are in the process of applying are not going to get into Australia and we will need to face that fact! Australian immigration needs to realise that South Africa is in the grips of a slow and painful genocide (no I am not being racist). They are quick to let Sudanese and Iraqis into Australia as "refugees" but we must pay and hope that we get in.

Palms

Hi all

Brisbie and family atleast has the chance to go on with life and try and forget (I hope that you will be able to) about this ordeal! Many of us who have applied or are in the process of applying are not going to get into Australia and we will need to face that fact! Australian immigration needs to realise that South Africa is in the grips of a slow and painful genocide (no I am not being racist). They are quick to let Sudanese and Iraqis into Australia as "refugees" but we must pay and hope that we get in.

Palms

Hi Brisbie

Our prayers go out to you and your family.and that GOD creates a miracle in your lives.

We do hope that one day you can look back and find that you have forgoten the what happened in your lives that the hurt Will have healed the scares gone.

We pray that GOD will keep you now in his hands and protect you allways.

We wish you a speedy recovery.

Greetings Derek and Gerda

Powells2Brisbane

Hi Brisbie

Words fail me. Having survived a hijacking I went through trauma counselling and it made a difference. I know you will be leaving soon, but get help before you go.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Brisbound

Stay strong, taking courage from the fact that you KNOW your visa is approved, you are on the way. This will stay with you and your family forever - but let it be not because what they did to you, but as a reaffirmation of your decision to ensure your childrens lives.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Brisbie

I am so sorry to hear about this. I wish you all much strength and all the very best for taking your children to safer haven.

Love

Smartie

xxx

My heart goes out to you and your family. I read about your ordeal. I cannot imagine the amount of trauma that you went through and I apologize if I cannot say anything that will not sound lame or rehearsed.

I knew a family who had everything approved and then very shortly before they left the father was murdered, shot in the bank while he was taking money to the bank (he used to run a petrol station).

Go and don't look back. You are going to a safer and definitely better place.

Good luck and big hugs to you and your family.

Pell

I don't have words. I am so sorry for your family. I lost a friend less that 2 months ago. I just don't try and think about it. I get so angry just to think what your kids must have gone through not to talk about you. I will be praying for your family.

Brisbie

Words cannot begin to describe the anger and horror I feel about this.

I just know that you (and the rest of us) are doing the right thing.

Be safe, and be happy in your new home when you get there.

Leigh

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope and pray that you get out of SA without anymore hurt or pain. I have 5 children and a VISA, just waiting to sell my house and we will be following you guys.

God Bless

Michael

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

removed post .. touched reply in error

Edited by just4thisAussie

Oh my what can I say, I only just introducted myself and family a few days ago, letting the world know that we have our visas finally.

Monday 10th March received visas, Wednesday 12th four armed attackers entered our home. And for 2 agonising hours tortured myself and my family. I cannot express how I feel right now. Everything is too fresh in my mind, smell, sound and pain. Never in my life do I want to see a gun against the heads of my children again. (News24 Robbers burn mon, dad with iron).

Thursday the company informed us we are flying 11th April. I really pray we make it - so close yet so far.

Thank you for the replies to my question earlier. I am using friends computers right now, so I will answer eventually....

I must say I really needed to comunicate with you all as I really am feeling quite sore now, makes me feel its the family I never had.

Will keep in touch

Please stay save and well

Brisbie

Hi Brisbie

Quite new to the site and i was horrified to read about you and your families ordeal.

I am so sorry and i hope the wounds ( physical and emotional ) heal soon.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Narms

x

Edited by Narms

HI Brisbie & Family,

Our thoughts and prayers. I hope the Lord will give you peace in your new life in Aus, and pray for His strength to be with you through this ordeal.

Much love and :thumbdown:

Mel & Family

To the Brisbie family

Our love and prayers are with you in this very tough time. Keep focused on the future and the good times still to come

Much love

I was horrified to hear of this, our thoughts are with you, and we wish you all the strength you and your family need.

Regards

Candy

I dont think words can express the horror of an event like this.

If there is anything I can help with from this side (Sydney) please let me know.

Vasbyt, soon you will call Australia home, and you will be very welcome!

So Sorry to hear about your ordeal!

Once in Oz you can put these things behind you, albeit in a physical way. On emotional level I can only refer you to the mercy and compassion of God, and remember you in my prayers.

when you enroll your kids in a school over here, be sure to mention your ordeal to the principal, many schools (South Oz especially) have counsellors on its staff, and it will be a good idea if your kids can work through the issue at some stage with a school counsellor.

Thinking of you,

Dax

Edited by Dax

We thank God that you and your family are alive and safe. No words could express to you the sorrow that we feel, that you had to endure an ordeal as traumatic as this. I hope in time and in a safer enviroment you can heal. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh my goodness. That's just so terrible. You and your family and in our thoughts and in our prayers.

I'm really shocked. Oh no! <_<

Hi Brisbie,

I can't even imagine what you and your family went through.

They say time will heal all wounds. I think they will heal a lot faster once you are safe in Aus.

Once there, pray for all of us still back in SA.

Sue

Oh my what can I say, I only just introducted myself and family a few days ago, letting the world know that we have our visas finally.

Monday 10th March received visas, Wednesday 12th four armed attackers entered our home. And for 2 agonising hours tortured myself and my family. I cannot express how I feel right now. Everything is too fresh in my mind, smell, sound and pain. Never in my life do I want to see a gun against the heads of my children again. (News24 Robbers burn mon, dad with iron).

Thursday the company informed us we are flying 11th April. I really pray we make it - so close yet so far.

Thank you for the replies to my question earlier. I am using friends computers right now, so I will answer eventually....

I must say I really needed to comunicate with you all as I really am feeling quite sore now, makes me feel its the family I never had.

Will keep in touch

Please stay save and well

Brisbie

Oh my gosh, Brisbie - I am so sorry this has happened to your family - you are in my families prayers as well - roll on April - PM if there is anything I can help you with as I live on the Gold Coast...

Heather

I am so sorry that you and your family have had to endure such an awful ordeal and hope that you find happiness in Aus. My thoughts are with you and your family.

x