Who else is waiting for visa approval?

Tntaglia

Congrats, welcome to Ozzy

• Like 1

That's great news. The table is indeed filling up nicely, and I'm next on the 190 list!

Hopefully my wife and I will be granted ours in 2 weeks. We've not heard from a CO yet, so we hope that means that a direct grant is likely.

• Like 1

The table updated....not as neatly as @Tntaglia does...sorry.

@JayAySon that's what I said to myself when TnTaglia got hers...and lo and behold, a week later I did.  I also had no CO contact and was stressing at first but then I knew my agents had uploaded every document so I was being a worry wart.

So hang in there....anytime now!

Username

Visa

Invite

Lodgement

CO Contact

CO Request

Days to CO contact

Grant

Days to grant

CO Contact > Grant

AdriaanSanta

7 Jun 2017

21 Jun 2017

7 Aug 2017

1 Mar 2018

TamTam

101 Child

30 Jun 2017

24 Jan 2018

Medical

7 Mar 2018

miles

23 Aug 2017

16 Feb 2018

iambrettstar

23 Aug 2017

14 Oct 2017

6 Dec 2017

Assessment commence email

13 Apr 2018

Nikes

489 TAS

15 Nov 2017

15 Jan 2018

Additional docs

14 Apr 2018 

Tntaglia

30 Nov 2017

12 Feb 2018

More info on nomination

21 Feb 2018

renebo

190 VIC

28 Nov 2018

4 Dec 2017

15 Feb 2018

Piet1234

6 Dec 2017

RenVilo

190 VIC

6 Dec 2017

9 Dec 2017

23 Feb 2018

MaryAnne86

22 Nov 2017

16 Dec 2017

Ta2Bryan

189/190

8 Nov 2018

21 Dec 2018

Lidan

190 NSW

19 Dec 2017

28 Dec 2017

26 Mar 2018

anusha

22 Nov 2018

2 Jan 2018

26 Mar 2018

5 years bank statements

laurie26

13 Nov 2018

4 Jan 2018

4 Apr 2018

Purple Ferri

489 SA

18 Dec 2017

14 Jan 2018

11 Apr 2018

Tntaglia

190 NSW

17 Jan 2018

19 Jan 2018

24 Apr 2018 

March2

190 TAS

24 Jan 2018

30 Jan 2018

30 April 2018

Lienno

20 Dec 2017

2 Feb 2018

JayAySon

190 NSW

12 Feb 2018

14 Feb 2018

TamLovesRic

21 Feb 2018

1 Mar 2018

Rossen

21 Feb 2018

1 Mar 2018

CatchingStars

PMV300

28 Feb 2018

MaraJade

190 NSW

14 Mar 2018

28 Mar 2018

speechless

7 Mar 2018

10 Apr 2018

Edited by March2

Just wanted to say Hi to all of us still hanging on waiting for the GRANT email... for me personally not so patiently!

To everyone that has received the grants thus far, hope the planning of move and activation trip is going Well !

• Like 2

Some relief this week for people applying for 189. 

After almost 3 months of being stuck they have moved forward past 26 Nov lodgement dates and started giving 27 and 28 Nov grants.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Anusha said:

Just wanted to say Hi to all of us still hanging on waiting for the GRANT email... for me personally not so patiently!

To everyone that has received the grants thus far, hope the planning of move and activation trip is going Well !

9 minutes ago, Piet1234 said:

After almost 3 months of being stuck they have moved forward past 26 Nov lodgement dates and started giving 27 and 28 Nov grants.

Hang in there guys...know it's easier said than done, but you are almost there.....anytime this week or next, I'm sure....DHA seems to be moving from what I gather from Immitracker.

1 hour ago, Anusha said:

Whats this patience you talk of?

52 minutes ago, Piet1234 said:

So theoretically we can hope for good news for you @Piet1234 sometime next week. Holding thumbs! (And maybe us the following week)

41 minutes ago, March2 said:

Hang in there guys...know it's easier said than done, but you are almost there.....anytime this week or next, I'm sure....DHA seems to be moving from what I gather from Immitracker.

We live in hope!

• Like 1

@Ta2Bryan Who knows with these things :)

The pattern in February (before the Freeze at 26Nov) was that they were moving around 3-5 Lodgement days forward per week. So I think our application will be within in range the week of 21 May, but on the other side they say that the allocated the applications in groups, so we may already been in range if they have allocated two weeks from Nov 26.

Basically I am waiting until someone on myimmitracker who lodged after Dec6 has been granted then I will know we have a chance to be looked at.

Hopefully they allocated a 1 month block from Nov 26, that will have both of us and Maryanne86 in the pool at the moment :)

Edited by Piet1234
added detail
  • Like 2

@Piet1234 I have you down for your grant 22 May 2018 - according to my excel calculator (#nerd) 

holding thumbs for you!

Such exciting news today!!!!!

4 hours ago, Piet1234 said:

@Ta2Bryan Who knows with these things :)

The pattern in February (before the Freeze at 26Nov) was that they were moving around 3-5 Lodgement days forward per week. So I think our application will be within in range the week of 21 May, but on the other side they say that the allocated the applications in groups, so we may already been in range if they have allocated two weeks from Nov 26.

Basically I am waiting until someone on myimmitracker who lodged after Dec6 has been granted then I will know we have a chance to be looked at.

Hopefully they allocated a 1 month block from Nov 26, that will have both of us and Maryanne86 in the pool at the moment :)

Oh that would be so exciting. You’ve got my hopes up now;) 

17 hours ago, TamLovesRic said:

I have you down for your grant 22 May 2018 - according to my excel calculator (#nerd) 

holding thumbs for you!

Great, I'll sell m house so long ^_^

My wife and I are getting very anxious/excited. We're on day 84 of our wait for the 190 NSW visa now.

Just logged on for the first time in ages. 

Huge congratulations @March2 When are you planning on making the big move?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Husky said:

Just logged on for the first time in ages. 

Huge congratulations @March2 When are you planning on making the big move?

Thanks so much @Husky.  We are looking at end of December or early Jan.  Our date of first entry is 12 Feb 2019 but we want to be there as soon as the year is over with school and work, so we can get ourselves into gear on that side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else frantically check their immiaccounts after those cash in transit heist videos today?...gosh this stuff is not normal....

Edited by TamLovesRic

Really so sad ne.

My husband said today thstthat we cant leave soon enough 

5 hours ago, TamLovesRic said:

Anyone else frantically check their immiaccounts after those cash in transit heist videos today?...gosh this stuff is not normal....

Didn't know about it, I had to google the heist... damn.

13 hours ago, TamLovesRic said:

It happened about 2km from my house.

Reinforces our resolve to get our kids to safety. Sure it happens everywhere, and it was good to hear that arrests were affected so quickly, but that sense of full alertness all teh time gets a bit too much.

Here's to a swatch of good news next week all!

• Like 1

Yes, I hope next week brings better news for all.

My wife and I were expecting good news this week, but nothing came. We are now heading towards the 100 day mark for our 190 visa.

Our agent told us that the DHA is 6 weeks behind in their processing times, and from what I can see on Immitracker, they're at least 2 weeks behind on 190 visas.

55 minutes ago, JayAySon said:

Yes, I hope next week brings better news for all.

My wife and I were expecting good news this week, but nothing came. We are now heading towards the 100 day mark for our 190 visa.

Our agent told us that the DHA is 6 weeks behind in their processing times, and from what I can see on Immitracker, they're at least 2 weeks behind on 190 visas.

It looks like the processing time for 190 visas is just about around 100 days now - so you're allowed to hold your breath for this next week. Good luck!

Looks like they started picking up some offshore visas from December (there was a 8Dec and 17Dec today)

So hopefully we are now withing processing range...

Now I just need to get through this royal wedding weekend without being driven insane by the media.

1 minute ago, Piet1234 said:

Looks like they started picking up some offshore visas from December (there was a 8Dec and 17Dec today)

So hopefully we are now withing processing range...

Now I just need to get through this royal wedding weekend without being driven insane by the media.

Almost there.....somehow it happens when you really not paying attention...so use the Royal wedding as a distraction this weekend....or maybe whilst the Royal couple are doing their toast, you and your wife will be doing yours because the Golden email has been received.  All the best!

Hie guys, we lodged end of July 2017 and we are still waiting. We had 3 case officer contacts so far.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Taka said:

Hie guys, we lodged end of July 2017 and we are still waiting. We had 3 case officer contacts so far.

Ouch, I have a friend that also lodged around that time, only got their visa 2 weeks ago!  Why do they keep coming back to you?

In Aug 2017 the first CO requested the medicals for the kids before they had cleared, in Nov 2017 we were asked to sign form 815 for one of my daighter's medicals, in March 2018 we were asked to re-do her medicals and they came out ok unlike the first time. Everytime its a different CO. I'm so drained