VISAS LODGED April/May 2017

Karools

How wonderful. Congratulations on your visas.

Try and savour this moment. Champagne helps :rolleyes:

Hi Guys

I just checked the Immi tracker and there were a total of 43 visas granted in two days:

-11 visas for 01/09/2017

-32 visas for today

So I think that our visas are coming soon...they are really working fast now.

Hold thumbs everyone........:wub:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Hi Guys

I just checked the Immi tracker and there were a total of 43 visas granted in two days:

-11 visas for 01/09/2017

-32 visas for today

So I think that our visas are coming soon...they are really working fast now.

Hold thumbs everyone........:wub:

That total's gone upto 53! Encouraging stuff right there @lovelife. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

@Lucian yes you right ...this is so amazing.....I am so excited....they haven't granted so many visas in a long time....its always 6 or less.

Guys we are all going to be in Australia before January 2018.:ilikeit:

I pray that we all get our grants in the month of September.:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Fidjet, @Hunts and @Darran: What time did DIBP send you your mails? I'm trying to work out if it is a batch process that sends out all the grants at the same time each day or if they are sent throughout the day ...can I check once a day or do I need to be disappointed in each of the 15 times that I am currently checking :P

Yes, I know; it will come when it comes, but that doesn't stop the incessant checking. The EOI's were easy -If you have not received a mail between 15.20 and 15.25 (SAST), you would have to wait for the next round. Are the visas the same?!

Ahhh this is torture! My case is also at the adelaide office, which is the one going crazy with grants today... COME ON ADELAIDE DIBP!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

6 hours ago, EtherZa said:

@Fidjet, @Hunts and @Darran: What time did DIBP send you your mails? I'm trying to work out if it is a batch process that sends out all the grants at the same time each day or if they are sent throughout the day ...can I check once a day or do I need to be disappointed in each of the 15 times that I am currently checking :P

Yes, I know; it will come when it comes, but that doesn't stop the incessant checking. The EOI's were easy -If you have not received a mail between 15.20 and 15.25 (SAST), you would have to wait for the next round. Are the visas the same?!

Our grant letter also arrived at 08:00 SA time from Adelaide office 😀 

• Thanks 1

6:30 RSA time and already 7 visas granted on immitracker. Looks like the grant-madness is going to continue today. 👍🏼

Seems like the Adelaide office is having a clearance sale with the amount of Visas coming from there. I hope the Brisbane office catches on. Oddly enough, the address for the Brisbane office is Adelaide street...

2 hours ago, Karools said:

6:30 RSA time and already 7 visas granted on immitracker. Looks like the grant-madness is going to continue today. 👍🏼

That number is now 25 and its 8:30AM ,RSA time:)

22 hours ago, EtherZa said:

The case officer emailed me at 7:19am UAE time which is 2 hours ahead of SA.

5 154 Invites vir Maart 2017, 4181 Invites vir April, Mei en Junie in total. Lyk of hulle nou die Maart invites se grants nou deur werk as mens na Immitracker kyk.

Immitracker vir Maart maand is daar 330 cases ge"lodge" waarvan 108 uitstaande is, dan vir April tot Junie is daar 568 visa ge"lodge" waarvan daar nog 492 uitstaande is. So as hulle klaar is met die Maart mense se grants glo ek die spoed gaan op tel vanaf daar

On 04/09/2017 at 10:37 AM, EtherZa said:

We got ours 05:17 SA time, from the Adelaide office. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fidjet said:

We got ours 05:17 SA time, from the Adelaide office. 

Shot. A mate received his at 6am SA time too. It appears that they are not sent in batches but individually. Looks like I'm back to checking 15 times a day... 😉

• Like 1

NAME
VISA APPLICATION VISA CO CONTACT ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED VISA GRANTED DAYS TO GRANT

DATE
Fidget 1/4/2017 189 5/4/2017 5/4/2017 01/09/2017 -
Karools 20/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
EtherZa 20/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Hunts 27/04/2017 189 14/06/2017 Wife's SA PCC had wrong birth date and no maiden name. 01/09/2017 127
Matrx 28/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
John281 28/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Lovelife 8/5/2017 189 07/07/2017 07/07/2017 TBC -
JaxBaker83 9/5/2017 190 15/05/2017 15/05/2017 TBC -
Darran 23/05/2017 189 TBC TBC 11/8/2017 80
Exxaro 26/05/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Kumbie 29/05/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
  • Like 1

Thanks @lovelife for the update- its nice to see where are group is standing :rolleyes:

I obsessively log onto immi - working on trying to keep it down to only 3 times a day (lol). I realised this morning that I am not sure what I am actually looking to see. Our agents receive any communication from Immi (they received the request for more info) but I can view the correspondence on the immi portal. I suppose we will not get an email directly?? Would the status change from "application in progress" to "application finalised"?

@JaxBaker83...don't feel alone I do the same...I see the grants have slowed down again....I just hope our grants come this month. Really this wait is unbearable. I think the status will change....I am not too sure...lets find out.

@DannyReed32 Hi  I know you busy packing ...lol ...but please help us , we just want to find out how did you know about your grant did Jessica call you or email you? Also on the immi website does the status from "Assessment in progress" change to "Visa Granted"?  Thanks:)

• Like 1