Oracle Database Administrator 262111

DaleenPrinsloo

Question

I would like to hear from anyone that has successfully entered Australia on a 190 PR visa sponsored by a state (especially Victoria) for Database Administrator 262111.

We are going to apply for my husbands' skills assessment for Database Administrator (262111) within the next few months.

He has been Oracle certified since 2006 and worked as a Database Administrator since 2008. All his latest certifications are also up to date.

1. Has anyone received a positive skills assessment with only Oracle (not Microsoft) for Database Administrator? (and No Degree)

2. What documentation did you submit? (We were advised to submit employment letters, 3 pay slips and 3 bank statements to prove each year of work experience.)

3. How long did you wait for a response after you submitted your EOI?

:)

1 answer to this question

Hi, Sorry I cannot answer the questions, but just wanted to wish you all the best. I am in the same boat with 262111 (No Degree just certifications, luckily though they are Microsoft which is mentioned on the ACS list of recognised vendor certifications). I am waiting for employment reference from 2005 and then will be submitting my skills assessment. Also because I have no degree I decided to use an agent so they are guiding me through the process.

• Like 1