How many photographers on the forum?

Riekie

Fotos van kokerboom in Namibia en pelikane van Walvisbaai.

Die sonsondergang is in Mundubbera, Qld geneem.

Sw

Okay sweetness... you can give up your day job if you are taking photographs like this!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blossom

• wendy

• Chris&Natasha

• chester

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mini Photoshoot for car club at Gold Coast Spit

P1030587.jpg

P1030576.jpg

P1030532.jpg

P1030517.jpg

High Rise Apartments in Grenwich, London

DSC_0045.jpg

My Old Corsa - With Table Mountain in the Back - i miss that view....

DSC_00080.jpg

Trafalgar Square, London

DSC_0095.jpg

Tristan, why do all your photos show that they have been moved or deleted?

K.rgds

Lynn

PLease help. I've been trying to upload a few photos but has had no successs. I think they are too big but I have reduced their sizes a couple of times but still no luck.

Wendy

PLease help. I've been trying to upload a few photos but has had no successs. I think they are too big but I have reduced their sizes a couple of times but still no luck.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

I think the Max is 1.9MB - how big are the photos you're trying to upload?

Is it giving you an error message (if so, what does it say?) or just not doing anything?

attach_error.png Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space but the size is only 363 KB (372,192 bytes). It also says Max. single upload size: 2.3K so do I need to reduce them even more?

Wendy

Finally here are two pics of the birds at the park down the road.

Jis Wendy, dis so (hoe se my seun?) cool! Jy dit geneem?

Sjoe, dit maak my vreeslik opgewonde, lus om my kamera uit te haal. Dink nie mens het altyd die beste kamera nodig nie. Oefening en gevoel doen wonderwerke.

Ja KD. Ek is nie getrain nie ek oefen nog. Dis die oomblik wat die foto maak en nie die kamera of die "piet" daaragter nie.

Hi Wendy,

jy weet ek soek altyd iets om te verf en loop die winkels plat en kyk na kaartjies en kalenders vir iets treffends. Miskien kan jy sulke mooi goed afneem sodat ek dit kan verf?

Wat van dramatiese fotos dalk in swart en wit of gesig studies?

Wat se jy?

groete,

EK sal fotos neem en jy kan verf. Jy moet net se wat en hoe ek leer nog en hou van kinders afneem en diere. Ek het heelwat foto's van Afrika se wille diere.

Ek wil net ook een van daai paintings he voor jy famous is.

Edited by wendy

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy,

Ek wou nog gese het.............boonste 2 foto's is so, so mooi....lieflik. Jy kan maar.

Groete. (sorry ek is so bietjie laat)

Hi KD

Dit is een foto en nie twee nie. Ek sien nou eers dit lyk soos twee.

Some of our photo's when we were in Melbourne in 2006 (April )

Not very good quality pictures but though I would share :angry:

Chris

new_DSCF2083.jpg

new_Otway.jpg

SCF2206.jpg

SCF2178.jpg

DSCF2207.jpg

DSCF2151.jpg

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2126.jpg

DSCF2124.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2039.jpg

DSCF2175.jpg

Dingo.jpg

Hi KD

Can you believe it! Mooi inni mirrel deur.......bly mooi.

'night, lekker slaap.

Hi Everyone,

Wow, your photo's are all great! :magic: I'm an amateur....but have always loved photography and hope for it to one day be more than a hobby.

These are some photo's I took while on a LSD trip in March 2007. Australia is so beautiful it is difficult to choose, but here are some of my favourites. The photo's were taken with a Canon 350D.

.....Sorry, I can't seem to upload :P Will keep trying to attach....

Must be having a blond day... :D and can't seem to get it right. Can anyone help?

So far I have browsed for the file, selected it and then clicked "Upload". The files seem to upload as I can see the size of the attachments listed ("Attachment space used ***K of 2MB) just below the words "Select a file" - but everything on this side seems to be inactive and I cannot select or attach anything to my post (none of the files / names are visible). What am I doing wrong??

Please help! :(

Edited by Pixel

A number of these photos are really great.

Swerver's photo of the garden early in the morning with the Kookaburras sitting there made me nostalgic for my old life when I lived for 13 years in the bush in Tasmania. I guess if a photo can touch you somewhere, it's done its job.

Just a couple of things . . . . . . .

I've been waiting for a nice little dividend cheque to flutter into my postbox, and with it, I have just bought my first brand new computer.

It's an Apple, 20" screen with 320 Gb hard-drive, 2 Gb RAM, etc. etc.

Apparently the Apple has amazing graphics for loading photos or movies.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also . . . . I'm in the process of getting a digital SLR camera (gotta wait for another dividend cheque, though!)

I've heard Canon are very good, but Nikon also allow you to use your lenses from previous models on their new latest models, so they're not junk when upgrading, unlike some other camera maunfacturers.

Anyone got any clues or tips on which digital SLR camera to consider buying, up to $2,500 in price????

Bob, yes MAC hardware & software are excellent for editing and managing photographs or video. I'd go for the Nikon D80 with Nikkor lenses if I were you.

Also . . . . I'm in the process of getting a digital SLR camera (gotta wait for another dividend cheque, though!)

I've heard Canon are very good, but Nikon also allow you to use your lenses from previous models on their new latest models, so they're not junk when upgrading, unlike some other camera maunfacturers.

Anyone got any clues or tips on which digital SLR camera to consider buying, up to $2,500 in price????

Bob, reviews are great, but I find an even better way of looking for a good Camera ... Flickr (my photo repository of choice) records a list, and use of digital cameras, and I find that a better measure of what cameras are most liked and used. See here.

Wendy, het jy die "gesig" in die branders gesien op jou foto?

Kyk mooi, reg in die sonstreep op die water kan jy 'n gesig sien. Twee oë, 'n platterige neus en 'n wye, skewe mond.

Sien jy dit? ;)

Wendy, het jy die "gesig" in die branders gesien op jou foto?

Kyk mooi, reg in die sonstreep op die water kan jy 'n gesig sien. Twee oë, 'n platterige neus en 'n wye, skewe mond.

Sien jy dit? :unsure:

Ek sien wat jy bedoel met die gesig.

Digital cameras is a matter of choice. Cannot go wrong with either Canon or Nikon.

It also depends with what you start out with and what you intend doing in future.

I had a Nikon F50 and bought a 100-400 Zoom lens from Sigma that fits a Nikon (some 10 years ago). A few years later I bought a Nikon D70 and I'm still able to use the same zoom lens. So, yes, the lenses are made to be compatible, however the newer digital lenses do contain features the older ones don't.

And don't be too hung up on the 'megapixel' race. Anything over 10 Megapixel becomes non-sensical because at that point one should be more concerned about the lense quality as it will have a much bigger impact on the picture than the megapixels.

Hope it helps a bit.

Hi,

Ek sien ook die 'gesig' :blink:

Wendy, dankie vir die mooi foto's wat jy my gestuur het, dis fantasties, het jy dit self geneem? Jy is talent vol...dankie!

Groete,

Hi,

Ek sien ook die 'gesig' :lol:

Wendy, dankie vir die mooi foto's wat jy my gestuur het, dis fantasties, het jy dit self geneem? Jy is talent vol...dankie!

Groete,

Dis n groot plesier KD. Ja ek het hulle almal geneem. Ek geniet dit baie. Dis net om die tyd te kry. Tussen die forum, kinders en manlief is daar nie baie tyd nie. :blink: