dit is mooi hier in melbourne jong !

sysie

WOnderful!!! looks like you also went a bundu-bashing this weekend...we did a bit of gippsland..all the way to Sale and back..also stopped in mount Baw Baw to play in the snow!!

Im amazed at victoria's beauty and diversity!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Sysie. Your pics are amazing!!! What camera are you using?

Hi elleneo, that sounds great, have read about Mt Baw Baw but have not been there yet, will definately try go there while there is still snow :blush:

Amanda, Thanks :blink: , I am using a Nikon D60... nothing fancy really, was the cheapest new camera I could get for under $500. :) , but I really like it... it is my first Digital SLR camera....

Beautifull sunset

photo24.jpg

• 2 months later...

My pa het bietjie vir my kom kuier laas maand toe gaan doen ons 'n 8500km camping trip in the outback! Ek droom al jaaare van so trip... hier is 'n paar fotos :ilikeit:

photo24.jpg

photo40.jpg

photo56.jpg

photo78.jpg

photo112.jpg

dsc_0176.jpg

photo126.jpg

photo135.jpg

dscf2024.jpg

dscf2082.jpg

photo139.jpg

photo149.jpg

dsc_0167a.jpg

dsc_0225.jpg

dsc_0281.jpg

dsc_0285.jpg

dsc_0317.jpg

dsc_0350a.jpg

Dit is net ongelooflik hoe skoon alles in Austr. is. Maggies, die strate is skoon!! Dankie vir die pragtige fotos. Ai, mens se hart raak sommer week!

Great photos! Looking forward to exploring the island myself, in time :ilikeit:

Tex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Sysie. Thank you for the great pictures :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Good piccies, Sysie!

I can relate to the pics of the Outback. I'm there still . . . . been on the road since April.

I've been up the Daintree tropical rainforest on Cape York Peninsula in the far north of Queensland and heading back now to Adelaide slowly.

I'm finding the recent rains have cut lots of Outback roads, so I can't get back to South Australia thro southern Queensland - the shortest route.

I've had to head west instead and I'm in Mount Isa right now, heading for the Northern Territory, then getting the missus to stick her left hand out the car at Tennant Creek so we can head south thro Alice Springs.

Only a slight detour of a couple of thousand kms . . . . . but you never know what Australia has up its sleeve!

Those photos of the red sand dunes really make a trip worthwhile.

Anyone from South Africa who hasn't got to see Australia's Outback with its stark red sunsets and clear night skies twinkling with stars you can almost touch don't know what they are missing out on.

I keep coming back time and time again for more.

I just want to reply, but what do I say, wonderful, beautiful, nice, awesome, great, ........... etc.

For those not in Australia, It is possible, come and join us!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments :D , we are lucky to have my sister-in-law and their children over for a visit ! My brother is joining us soon for a visit.... so we showed them some of the Great Ocean road over the weekend ! really love that part of victoria !

dsc_0099.jpg

dsc_0113.jpg

dsc_0134.jpg

dsc_0170.jpg

dsc_0181.jpg

dsc_0188.jpg

dsc_0190.jpg

dsc_0171.jpg

dsc_0203.jpg

Sysie, looks like great weather at 12 Apostles, when we were there 2 weeks ago it was sunny, cold and windy...does that make sense?

Archived