dit is mooi hier in melbourne jong !

sysie

n Paar foto's van rondom Melbourne . . .

rondom port phillip bay

4x4 in wombat state forest

phillip island

victorian high country

roadtrip MEL-SYD-BRISBANE

Ek het ook 'n bladsy waar ek 'n random foto oplaai wat ek neem op daai dag sommer met my selfoon . . pic of the day

:(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dankie vir die foto's!

Sjoe maar Australie is darem maar 'n mooi plek!

Dit was nou regtig erg mooi om te sien. Was al in Sydney maar nog nie in die ander plekke nie. Gaan einde Des weer kuier vir drie maande. Kan nie wag nie. Julle twee lyk darem baie ge-organiseerd!

Alles wat mooi is vir julle!

Sue, Pretoria

• 5 weeks later...

Ons was die naweek bietjie in die "Victorian High Country" dit sneeu daar in die winter maar is pragtig groen op die oomblik.. oof so paar foto's van Maryville wat sleg duergeloop het met die vure begin van die jaar..

Camping in the High Country

Stunning photos, Sysie! Keep them coming.

I share your enthusiasm & appreciation for Melbourne's (and surrounding areas') beauty 100%. :censored:

Jy moet Die Dandenongs beslis besoek. Absoluut pragtig.

• 2 months later...

Ek het nog so paar foto's geneem hier in Melbounre :ilikeit:

dsc_0051.jpg

dsc_0052.jpg

dsc_0159.jpg

dsc_0169.jpg

dsc_0176.jpg

dsc_0185.jpg

dsc_0192.jpg

dsc_0200.jpg

dsc_0216.jpg

dsc_0049.jpg

The piccies of the Victorian High Country made me a bit nostalgic of the trip I did with a few mates a couple of years back.

Seems like you had one hell of a good trip!

So . . . . after seeing your photos, are you keen to see a bit more of this big country?? . . . . 4WDing on the back tracks and exploring the real Australia??

I know that I get really itchy feet after I've done a trip and each year beckons me to hitch up with my caravan and take off for a while. . . . . die lekker lewe.

This year, we're off late April / early May to West Wyalong in central New South Wales to help a bloke from Durban build his straw bale house for a month or so . . . . . been on the cards, now, for a couple of years . . . . and then we head north into tropical Queensland where it's nice and warm during the winter months.

We've got three projects on, one being building a ramp for a Salvation Army church in Toowoomba, renovating a kitchen in another church in Biloela, and standing with a paint brush in my hands for 11 days in a place called Karanga, near Cairns up the the top end of Queensland.

. . . . . . should get back in September or even October if we take a bit longer.

These of the sort of capers you can get up to when you get to be an old fart like me, with plenty of time on your hands and still able to put a day's work in (well . . . sort of????)

As you can tell, life is tough "Down Under".

Twee mooi brue oor die Yarra rivier hier in die Docklands...

melp1.jpg

melp2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ons het wee bietjie gaan kamp en 4x4 ry die naweek in the Hi Country :ilikeit: , daar is nie meer baie naweke oor voor winter nie... dan sluit hulle meeste van die 4x4 roetes om dit kans te gee om te herstel... en die sneeu maak dit bietjie gevaarlik....

Vir almal wat hou van die buitelewe en kamp...... julle is in vir n GROOT treat... hier is soooo baie plekke om te gaan en meeste van die kamp plekke (die kamp plekke in the nationale parke) is verniet met skoon geriewe. Ons het Saterdag gekamp by n kampplek diep diep in the Alpine national park... ons het omtrent 7 ure in 4x4(low range) gery om daar uit te kom en is seker 250km van die naasste klein dorpie.... ons was die enigste mense daar (het geen mense gesien vir omtren the hele naweek daar in die berge nie) en die toilet is mooi skoon met 2 rolle toilet papier en 'n hoop gekapte vuurmaak hout. :-)

Hier is 'n paar fotos van die pragtige bergreeks net so 2 ure noord van Melbourne:

dsc_0401.jpg

dsc_0436.jpg

dsc_0450.jpg

dsc_0447.jpg

dsc_0461.jpg

dsc_0528.jpg

dsc_0502.jpg

dsc_0467.jpg

My maggies Sysie, jy het talent! Die "high Country" lyk soos hemel op aarde :ilikeit:

lol, dankie..... dit is moeilik om 'n slegte foto te neem is so mooi plek.... hier is nog so een of twee :ilikeit:

dsc_0452.jpg

dsc_0470.jpg

dsc_0496.jpg

dsc_0535.jpg

Sjoe! Ja nee, jy het baie talent!

Dankie vir die foto's...is ek nou nie lus vir 'n lekker kamp in so mooi plek nie.

• 3 weeks later...

We decided to load the old landcruiser on the Tasmania ferry and go see what it looks like..... It is BEAUTIFUL !!!!

dsc_0187.jpg

dsc_0203.jpg

dsc_0236.jpg

dsc_0239.jpg

dsc_0261.jpg

dsc_0337.jpg

dsc_0379.jpg

dsc_0381.jpg

dsc_0437.jpg

dsc_0478.jpg

dsc_0519.jpg

dsc_0527.jpg

dsc_0534.jpg

dsc_0561.jpg

:ilikeit:

Beautiful !!! im very jelous..we wanted to try Tassy this easter, but decided to first see Ballarat and surrounds.. We finally got our new wheels that are more condusive to road trips and really got our moneys-worth out of her this weekend..we were very taken by the beauty of buninjong and surrounds..friday we went toblackrock,rosebud,sorrento and portsea and sunday took a daytrip to torquay and lorne (had fish and chips there) and a piece of the Great ocean road...

Victoria as a whole is really beautiful..cant wait to see some of Gippsland though...that will be our next outing!! after that we will go to tassy..but id like to stay a few nights there.

Took my parents in law out to the great ocean rd and phillip island this weekend.... what a awesome awesome place !!!

dsc_0027.jpg

dsc_0043.jpg

dsc_0123.jpg

dsc_0178.jpg

dsc_0193.jpg

dsc_0288.jpg

dsc_0183.jpg

dsc_0292.jpg

dsc_0343.jpg

dsc_0356.jpg

dsc_0375.jpg

dsc_0386.jpg

dsc_0454.jpg

dsc_0476.jpg

dsc_0485.jpg

This is such a beautiful place . . . GET OUT THERE ! :rolleyes:

Nice pics, Sysie.

We're in the east of Melbourne and also do some 4x4 but looking to do a lot more.

If you're doing a trip and would'nt mind another vehicle along, please let us know.

And I agree, Melbourne is stunning.

Nice pics, Sysie.

We're in the east of Melbourne and also do some 4x4 but looking to do a lot more.

If you're doing a trip and would'nt mind another vehicle along, please let us know.

And I agree, Melbourne is stunning.

Sure Quantum, will be let you know, it will be nice having more company :ilikeit: , do you like camping or only daytrips ?

Archived