Irene: Gauteng Coffee Club, 3 February 2007

Pippa

Hi Everyone,

Please keep 3 February 2007 open for our next Gauteng Coffee Club. More information to follow soon.

See you soon!

Ciao, Pippa! X

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pippa

• jaxmvr

• avi

• JacoE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased :holy: to inform you that Queensland Girl will be visiting South Africa early next year and I’ve therefore decided to schedule our next Gauteng Coffee Club around her visit. ;):D:D

As most of you know, Queensland Girl has been living in Gold Coast for the past 5 years (correct me if I’m wrong QC) and will be able to share her experiences on living in Australia and Queensland specifically with you all. ;)

Her time in South Africa will be limited and the only date suitable is, Saturday, 3 February 2007! You are therefore all invited to join us on Saturday, 3 February 2007 from 14:00 onwards at Irene Country Lodge.

Please confirm your attendance by Wednesday, 24 January 2007. Please make sure that you RSVP on time, as this is a requirement from the venue.

Queensland Girl, we look forward to welcoming you as our Guest of Honour on 3 February 2007 and look forward to seeing you! :whome:

Coffee Club Greetings, Pippa! X

Hi Pippa

I imagine that we will still be in SA around Feb 07 and so we (Carlos, Liza, Alexia & Luca) would be attending.

Cheers & Thank You for the arrangements.

PS. I have asked Father Xmas for a sucessful Nurses Board assessment by Xmas Day and a 457 visa in the New Year. It could be that the Coffee Club event would be a sort of farewell. ;)

Hi Pippa,

Jy kan maar ons name opsit, ons is daar!

Tania

(2 grootmense en 2 blikpense)

Hi Pippa,

Ek wou nog vra of jy regtig dink dat enigeen sal opdaag maar ek sien dit is klaar te laat daarvoor.

:blink::huh::huh::unsure::blink::ilikeit:;):D

jaco

Hi Pippa,

Ek wou nog vra of jy regtig dink dat enigeen sal opdaag maar ek sien dit is klaar te laat daarvoor.

:angry::huh::PB):whome::D:D:D

jaco

Hi Jaco!

Ek weet nie van die ander nie :) , maar ek weet jy sal opdaag! :whome: Hoop om julle te sien! :ilikeit:

Groete, Pippa! X

Hi

Andre and Stephnie will be there !

with 1 child

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Die Carelsen's
Hi Everyone,

Please keep 3 February 2007 open for our next Gauteng Coffee Club. More information to follow soon.

See you soon!

Ciao, Pippa! X

Hi Pippa,

We recently joined the forum. I'm very much interested in the next Coffee Club on 03/02/06. What does it all involve, as well if there is a fee involved.

Thank's

Tania Carelsen

Edited by Die Carelsen's

Dear Tania,

You are more than welcome to join us. It is basically a very informal get-together of prospective immigrants to Australia. It is an opportunity for folks to talk about their plans and share ideas and experiences. There are no fixed fees involved, but should you wish to eat / drink something at the Coffee Club, it would be for your own account.

Look forward to see you at our next Coffee Club.

Lovies, Pippa! X

Guest Die Carelsen's

Thank's Pippa,

Count us in. 2 Adults and one anklebiter. We have applied for our business skills visa 163. Our agent is meeting with the sponsors in early January. I would really appreciate to meet with some people who are in the same boat.

hopelik maak ek dit, maar teen 3 Feb is my eerste kind 3.5 weke oud, so ek mag dalk die slaap meer nodig hê as die koffie club :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Sheila, I received your pm, thank you.

So far, I have the following people to attend the Coffee Club on 3 February 2007:

Queensland Girl x 1

Sheila x 4

Carlos Carvalho x 4

Tania x 4

Leana x 4

Russell x 2

Hanneskn x 2

Andre & Stephnie van Diemen x 3

Die Carelsen's x 3

hDt x 1

Kangaroo x 1

Pippa x 3

For those of you who have not yet confirmed your attendance, please RSVP by Wednesday, 24 January 2007.

See you soon!

Bye, Pippa! X

Hi Everyone,

See you soon!

Ciao, Pippa! X

Hi Pippa

Please count us in 2 Adults

Lindyc

Hi PIPPA

Please count us in...Avi and Tracey and 2 children.

Looking forward to chatting to QG because we going on L.S.D.trip at end of FEB for 3 weeks to Brisbane and plan to settle there at end of 2007.

:ilikeit:

Hallo Pippa,

Kim and I will be there + 2 kids

Thank you,

Pieter van Niekerk

Hi Pippa,

We would love to join you!

2 Adults (Brett & Linda) and 1 busy 2 year old (Ryan).

Linda

Hi Guys

Am leaving for SA on the 22nd and getting things together that would be interesting for all at the Coffee Club.

I thought of bringing:

Recent Sydney Morning Herald

Brisbane Courier Mail

Australian Womens weekly

Burkes Back Yard

QCS Paper for 2006(written by all Queensland Matriculants ) similar to American SATS-counts for 30% of overall score

Gold Coast Bulletin & property Section

Exclusive property magazines(just to drool over)

Copy of Austar monthly guide(MNET Equivalent)

What else?????

Let me know!

Hi QC,

So baie dankie vir jou moeite! :lol: Ek is seker almal gaan net te dankbaar wees! :lol: Hoop jy het darem nog plek vir klere in jou tas!!! :lol:

See you soon!

Lovies, Pippa! X