PHOTOS

Serendipity

Thanks Hendie, for the explanation.

Maybe we should setup a Flick photo stream then for the forum. I would not mind looking after it.

Edited by Jitterbug

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alida

• Serendipity

• Jitterbug

• Omzig

Thanks Hendie, for the explanation.

Maybe we should setup a Flick photo stream then for the forum. I would not mind looking after it.

Why go to all the hassle? If someone wants to post photos on the forum through a third party site like Flikr let them do so by creating their own account on Flickr or Photobucket or whatever.

Actually, it's not a bad idea at all. Posting pictures from sites like Flickr and Photobucket is a bit of a schlep, and with a group on Flickr for instance, you immediately have the added audience of possibly hundreds of thousands of members being able to share and comment on pictures posted there. Basic membership on Flickr is free as well.

Actually, I see there is already a group: SA to Australia and looks like Stuart created it!

Actually, it's not a bad idea at all. Posting pictures from sites like Flickr and Photobucket is a bit of a schlep, and with a group on Flickr for instance, you immediately have the added audience of possibly hundreds of thousands of members being able to share and comment on pictures posted there. Basic membership on Flickr is free as well.

Actually, I see there is already a group: SA to Australia and looks like Stuart created it!

That is great. I don't see much recent activity in the group though. I will try and see if Stuart is still active in this group.

Can i ask you to pin this somewhere or maybe make a new category in the forum called Photos and we can have the links to this Flickr group, other Flickr groups, sites like Ray's cam http://www.rayscam.com/ and other photography sites that people from the forum have created.

Edited by Jitterbug