Selling almost everything - Sydney Hills District

carl_sydney

Hi Carl,

I'm so sorry to hear things didn't work out for you guys there.

That's why I'm still here in SA, without PR its not worth the trouble going there. For me its to expensive. I know Aus will be a nice place to stay in but to be honest I would miss SA too much!

Sterkte maat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carl_sydney

• zorba

• Stepchook

• Karen-in-Brisbane

Ons is nou amper 6 maande in Melbourne en die het dit na die eerste 2 maande erg oorweeg om terug te gaan. Ons kinders was baie ongelukkig en wou net nie aanpas. Ons was op die punt om dit te oorweeg om terug te gaan toe die kinders sommer net so oornag verander het. Hul het meer betrokke begin raak by die skool en maats het kom kuier en van daar het dinge net beter geword. Hul het maar nog hul op en af dae, maar is nou baie meer positief oor hul nuwe lewe in Oz. Almal dink kinders moet vinnig aanpas, maar hul het dit ook baie moeilik in die aanpassings proses. As jy nou vra of hul wil terug gaan SA toe permanent, se hul nee net vir n kuier. So ek sal almal aanraai om dit tyd te gee...dit word beter......Cecile

Ons is nou amper 6 maande in Melbourne en die het dit na die eerste 2 maande erg oorweeg om terug te gaan. Ons kinders was baie ongelukkig en wou net nie aanpas. Ons was op die punt om dit te oorweeg om terug te gaan toe die kinders sommer net so oornag verander het. Hul het meer betrokke begin raak by die skool en maats het kom kuier en van daar het dinge net beter geword. Hul het maar nog hul op en af dae, maar is nou baie meer positief oor hul nuwe lewe in Oz. Almal dink kinders moet vinnig aanpas, maar hul het dit ook baie moeilik in die aanpassings proses. As jy nou vra of hul wil terug gaan SA toe permanent, se hul nee net vir n kuier. So ek sal almal aanraai om dit tyd te gee...dit word beter......Cecile

Dankie, dit gee my moed. Ek dink ook as die kinders jonger is, is dit makliker vir hulle om aan te pas. As hulle eers teenagers is, dit is dan n ander storie. Maar party pas seker makliker aan soos ander. Ek begin ook al wonder of ons n grooooooooooot fout gemaak het. Maar ons is nou eers 8 maande hier, dit sal beter word, ek glo en hoop maar. Ek sien nie kans om weer te trek nie.

Garage Sale

Our container is packed and on its way and we are selling all the items that we are leaving behind. Come have a look for a bargain or just pop in for a chat.

The items are of good quality and include desks, microwave, small oven, electric heaters, leaf blower, power tools, hand tools, cutlery, loads of glasses & crockery, kitchen appliances, lots of baking pans, baking tools, lamps, carpets, books, soft toys, picture frames, school bags, ironing board and lots more.

I haven't uploaded photos because the movers accidentally packed my camera before I could take pics.

Address: 9 Woodstock Road, Carlingford, NSW, 2118

Date: Sunday 22nd March 2009 (last day)

Time: 10am to 7pm (Give us a call if you would like to come earlier or later)

Contact Carl & Jana

Mobile: 044 914 6864

Just read your reasons why you are going back, I really understand you and can relate to it, I do not have kids but understand their plight. Yes some state schools are pretty rough and run down because I have done some work on them and yes toilets are disgusting and full of tagging, the buildings really need money and yes the kids have major problems and absolutely no respect - not all of them.

All I can say at least you have realised this is affecting your family and their happiness, happiness is the most important thing to have.

You know it will work out for you when you return, there are many who have returned from all over the world and are very happy and are all back in their usual routine. My brother and partner joined me to stay and were not happy, didnt make things meet financially etc, they went back to SA with nothing but to family and friends - they are now happier than ever and it all worked out at the end of the day, after 3 yrs they have a townhouse, the car and motorbikes! She is a hairdresser and my brother does some welding & bits and bobs.

All the best with the move and things happen for a reason.