Melbourne get-together : 12 October 2008

Doortjie

Hi,

Anyone coming past or live close-ish to Armadale who I could get a lift with to the braai?

Thanks

Larraine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doortjie

• Mara

• SpitFire

• polly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dankie Polly...ek sal jou email. Meeste mense wie ek ken bly ver van my af en dit sal 'n draai wees om by hulle uit te kom - Jells Park is ongelukkig nie 'n maklike plek om by uit te kom sonder kar nie - ek het nog nooit busse gevat van Glen Waverley af nie, maar dit is dalk my beste opsie...alhoewel dit seker omtrent 2 ure gaan vat!!

As enigiemand dalk naderig aan my bly - of naby verby Armadale moet ry, laat weet asb!

Edited by Melbourne_again

I came across a few beautiful pics of Jells Park on www.rayscam.com, and, seeing that the 12 Oct 2008 get-together will be held at Jells Park, Wheelers Hill, I thought I'd post the photo link, so everyone who are attending can see what to look forward to:

www.rayscam.com - Week 274 (Jells Park, Wheelers Hill)

I came across a few beautiful pics of Jells Park on www.rayscam.com, and, seeing that the 12 Oct 2008 get-together will be held at Jells Park, Wheelers Hill, I thought I'd post the photo link, so everyone who are attending can see what to look forward to:

www.rayscam.com - Week 274 (Jells Park, Wheelers Hill)

Thanks for the link kangeroo.

If you would like to meet Ray - he will be at the picnic... and he will be taking photos of the boertjies at their best!

Neville, will see you guys at Jells Park.

Hi daar Melbourne_again, ek en my vroutjie sal jou kom optel, laat weet net waar . Dis alles Bakgat

Dankie Broekies! Ek PM vir jou....

Jeeee ek is nou wel nog in SA maar ek sal dit so baie wardeer as iemand kan fotos neem en dit post na die naweek dankie

Just a post to keep this topic current...

Details in first post.

Yes, yes, yes, anyone else seen that they are forecasting 28 degrees for Sunday............ hold thumbs!

Oh yes the sun is going to be out! The boerewors going!

It is going to be a GREAT day!

Nats

PS. If any of you are prepared to put up your forum names on the name tags it will be great! Might just be easier to link up.

:)

Edited by Nats123

:ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: DIE COCKERAM'S SAL OOK DAAR WEES :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

:D:whome: SO LANK NIEMAND VAN WP SE RUGBY PRAAT NIE :whome::ilikeit:

Welcome Cockerams, I promise, I know nothing, I see nothing and I will say nothing!

To all the others out there 'LET US MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST, BESTEST, GREATEST, GET-TOGETHER BY SOUTH AFRICANS, EVER!'

I think you guys must start looking at a BIGGER venue :whome: ............ Its going to look like DIE GROOT TREK LOL :ilikeit:

I think you guys must start looking at a BIGGER venue :ilikeit: ............ Its going to look like DIE GROOT TREK LOL :thumbdown:

If this one is the biggest I'll get us an article in the Sabona Magazine...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I know what I love about tomorrow!

I'll see all the guys and gals from SaAustralia

The tall and short,

The large and small,

The mamma's and pappa's

The young and the old,

The newcomers and the oldies

I know I am going to love tomorrow!

So come on all of you, do not disappoint, we want to see you all there!

Good on you Catz, look forward to seeing you again!

Hi Mara and Dorien

We will have to miss out on tomorrow's picnic/braai - our daughter has a kayaking competition on. Please organize another one early in the new year.

Have fun

Stephanie

Hi All,

I am not feeling very well :thumbdown: and doubt it if we will be there tomorrow, but will try our best.

If we don't see you, have a great day and enjoy it :lol: !

Lovies, Pippa! X

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I know what I love about tomorrow!

I'll see all the guys and gals from SaAustralia

The tall and short,

The large and small,

The mamma's and pappa's

The young and the old,

The newcomers and the oldies

I know I am going to love tomorrow!

So come on all of you, do not disappoint, we want to see you all there!

Seems like it will be one of the biggest South African get-togethers in history :thumbdown:

The weather forecast for Melbourne sure looks fantastic for whole of next week, with 28 degrees expected tomorrow. :lol:

All of you who are going - ENJOY - I look forward to the pics of the day (great that Ray will be there to capture it all).

Looking forward to my visa now even more so I can join you all at the next get-together!

Have fun guys. ;)