Durban: (& PMB) Coffee Club, July 5, 2008

Red

Should we all bring portable braais or should we share??

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red

• nickys

• candivw

• sharks fan

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we all bring portable braais or should we share??

They have little concrete braais - however i think for those that can bring a braai, it would be a good idea. Just B and i will bring the briquettes / firelighters.

look forward to seeing everyone!

PS - please can someone give directions for those who don't know how to get there - my directional advice isn't that great - please can someone else direct :ilikeit: ...

Krantzkloof Nature Reserve

152 Kloof Falls Road, Kloof.

26 km inland from Durban.

Turn off the R613 at Kloof Station turn-off, cross the railway bridge, turn immediately left, turn left again at the t-junction, then right into Kloof Falls Road and continue until after the Emolweni river is crossed, to the entrance. 20km of scenic nature walks, as well as two fantastic view sites of the Krantzkloof Gorge.

from http://durban.kzn.org.za/durban/about/51.xml

1000hillsmapc.jpg

Edited by The_Cramers

Hi, I dont know really know anyone on the forum as im still pretty new here, but can we still come along to the braai. My husband, myself and 2 daughters (12yrs old and 10 months old)? Would love to meet everyone especially people heading for Sydney where we will be going...???

Hi, I dont know really know anyone on the forum as im still pretty new here, but can we still come along to the braai. My husband, myself and 2 daughters (12yrs old and 10 months old)? Would love to meet everyone especially people heading for Sydney where we will be going...???

I'm so pleased others with kids will be joining us. We are going to Brisbane, but would be awsome for my kids to meet others going through the same thing. My kids are 3,10 and 13. Anyone with that age joining us?

Hey everyone my wife Kerryt has already replied that we will be there with our three year old little girl. For all those asking can we come should we come, just come. The way I see it we are in it to meet new people and live life a little, so put the shyness in the cupboard for one day come on out and meet some new people. You can never have too many friends in life. We don't know anyone that is going i.e. we have never met on a face to face basis but we are coming down from Mandini (100km north of Durban) to meet everyone.

We are headed to Adelaide around September October. Oh and I will bring a bag of charcoal too.

Hi, I dont know really know anyone on the forum as im still pretty new here, but can we still come along to the braai.

OF COURSE! All new forumites (and old) are ALL welcome! It is an awesome way to meet with people in the same mind frame as yourself.

For those newbies to the forum that are debating joining us - it is totally relaxed and enjoyable.

Just bring yourselves (and kiddies) and braai /picnic stuff!

Take care

red

PS - Thanks The_Cramers for the map!

PPS - My 7 year old wil be joining....

We are headed to Adelaide around September October. Oh and I will bring a bag of charcoal too.

Hey sharks fan

Look forward to meeting you and your family - we are off to Adelaide too....

Hey sharks fan

Look forward to meeting you and your family - we are off to Adelaide too....

Great stuff we look forward to it. Just worried about missing the test match thats all. Oh well these things happen.

Seems nobody is going to Brisbane. Oh well, just means we will meet people who can hook us up with holiday accomodation in other parts of Oz. :ilikeit:

Looks like quite a crowd of us will be there. Yay, sounds like fun. If we need to bring anything else, apart from braai, please let us know, always keen for an excuse to cook up a storm.

Never been good with meeting strangers, but for some reason, am really looking forward to this.

Never been good with meeting strangers,

I read this once... Strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Where are all the hubbys on this forum I'm feeling outnumbered. No offence ladies I just need to know I will have some guys to talk to on Saturday. Oh well off to bath the daughter see you all Saturday.

Where are all the hubbys on this forum I'm feeling outnumbered.

Don't be stressing, i know my hubby with be there - Narms' hubby will be there, and candi's hubby will be there - most people bring partners / husbands....

My hubby will be there, he is the one who enjoys coffee club more than i do!!

Candi

Seems nobody is going to Brisbane. Oh well, just means we will meet people who can hook us up with holiday accomodation in other parts of Oz. :ilikeit:

Looks like quite a crowd of us will be there. Yay, sounds like fun. If we need to bring anything else, apart from braai, please let us know, always keen for an excuse to cook up a storm.

Never been good with meeting strangers, but for some reason, am really looking forward to this.

HI Nickys

Hubby myself and 2 kids aged 3 and 5 are heading to Brisbane

Look forard to meeting you guys at the braai.

cheers

Narms

Where are all the hubbys on this forum I'm feeling outnumbered. No offence ladies I just need to know I will have some guys to talk to on Saturday. Oh well off to bath the daughter see you all Saturday.

My hubby will be there too, i dont think he realised when i told him we were going to the braai that there was a test match on, we will just have to record it and watch it later!!

See you there!

My hubby will be there too, i dont think he realised when i told him we were going to the braai that there was a test match on, we will just have to record it and watch it later!!

See you there!

Thought the test was at 9???

oh thats ok then!!! :o

Thats what time they broadcasting from.. may start at 09h30 or so...

Nickys we have been looking at Brisbane although we have not quite decided yet. We have two kids both boys age 4 and 11. Look forward to meeting you.

Sharks Fan you are not alone, I am a hubby.

Coyote Welcome and we would love you to join us

Question: What if it Rains on Saturday.

Edited by The_Cramers

Nickys we have been looking at Brisbane although we have not quite decided yet. We have two kids both boys age 4 and 11. Look forward to meeting you.

Sharks Fan you are not alone, I am a hubby.

Coyote Welcome and we would love you to join us

Question: What if it Rains on Saturday.

Rain, that is always the question.... any ideas anyone?

I had a look at weathersa and this is what the forcast says...never know how accurate it is but we can just hope!!! :whome:

Forecast: Saturday, 5 July 2008

Min: 15°C Max: 20°C

Weather: Fine becoming partly cloudy.

Wind: gentle SW but moderate SW in the afternoon.

Sunrise: 06:52 Sunset: 17:08

Moonrise: 08:48 Moonset: 19:54

See you there :ilikeit:

No rain nothing nope never I ordered sunny skies. Had to post the order though so could have been stolen on the way.