Durban: (& PMB) Coffee Club, July 5, 2008

Red

Hi All

We will be at the Krantzkloof nature reserve on Saturday 5th July from 12:00 noon.

ALL DURBANITES AND PIETERMARITZBURGERS WELCOME! :blink:

We will supply charcoal and firelighters - please bring your own drinks, meat and other goodies you might require (i.e braai tongs, cutlery etc)

There is a nominal entry fee into the park, but not one that will break the bank.

Looking forward to seeing you then,

Take care,

red

PS - let me know if you'll be there, so we can have enough charcoal...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red

• nickys

• candivw

• sharks fan

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there.....

Hi All

We will be at the Krantzkloof nature reserve on Saturday 5th July from 12:00 noon.

ALL DURBANITES AND PIETERMARITZBURGERS WELCOME! :hug:

We will supply charcoal and firelighters - please bring your own drinks, meat and other goodies you might require (i.e braai tongs, cutlery etc)

There is a nominal entry fee into the park, but not one that will break the bank.

Take care,

red

We would definitely like to join , but will only beable to confirm at the end of this month - thanks.

Hi Red

Count us in - hubby , 2 kids and myself. :ilikeit:

Looking forward to meeting up

Cheers

Narms

Please forgive me, I have no idea where Kranzkloof Nature reserve is, very embarrasing, but I never go anywhere, dont even know how to get to the Pav, and Gateway could be on te moon for all I know, SO PLEASE HELP....

Would love to meet everyone before we all go to Australia...

Lyall

Do alot of "new" people go to these get togethers? I would love to meet people going over to Oz, maybe even ones going to same area as we are, but never been good with meeting new people. Seems quite afew of you know each other already. And have always wanted to go to Kranzkloof nature reserve.

Nickys we've never met anyone from the Forum either so don't worry we'll be in the same boat.

Seems quite afew of you know each other already. And have always wanted to go to Kranzkloof nature reserve.

Do yourself a favour and come along. Most of us don't know each other, but do get to know each other by meeting at the coffee club...

Do yourself a favour and come along. Most of us don't know each other, but do get to know each other by meeting at the coffee club...

Yes come along, dont be shy...everyone we have met at the coffee clubs is really nice, one thing we seem to have in common is that we all think alike, where are you going Nickys?

Edited by candivw

Yes come along, dont be shy...everyone we have met at the coffee clubs is really nice, one thing we seem to have in common is that we all think alike, where are you going Nickys?

We are going to Brisbane, my hubby has aunt and uncle there, but would be nice to know a couple more people before we go. Scary to think of being across the sea with no family of my own, and no friends. Can't hang on aunt and uncles doorstep every day. Very sad isn't it. ;)

We are goint to perth, we will know 5 couples, and there is another couple who we are in contact with who we met at our medicals...

We are going to Brisbane, my hubby has aunt and uncle there, but would be nice to know a couple more people before we go. Scary to think of being across the sea with no family of my own, and no friends. Can't hang on aunt and uncles doorstep every day. Very sad isn't it. ;)

Kranzkloof is the one in Kloof hey? Getting confused with Karkloof, I think . Oh well, then I have been there, but considereing that it is 5 minutes from home, I will convince my husband that it will be a good idea to join you guys.

I see no one from PMB has posted yet so let me be the first. Would love to join you.

2 Adults and 2 Kids.

Wade

Good on you Wade...

Hey to those forumites who think they want to go, step out of your comfort zone, and join us.

It's a great way to bounce off ideas, and let's be honest the more the merrier!

Hey Nicky

check how i (mis)quoted your post!

see you there

but considereing that it is 5 minutes from home, i will join you guys.

Hey Nicky

check how i (mis)quoted your post!

see you there

Well, I guess I have no choice but to be there! Now the crazy woman can wave at you in person, and not have to search for your car again to do so. :blink:

Hi All

ALL DURBANITES AND PIETERMARITZBURGERS WELCOME! :angry:

Take care,

red

Can you give us directions, we are from PMB

• 2 weeks later...

I think Markus and the girls might join you, I will be working. We will confirm closer to th time though. Hopefully I will be off for the next one.

Susan

Hi There

My husband and I and our 6 yr old twins are moving to Melbourne, hopefully in the next 3 months. We would love to have joined the get together, but unfortunately will be away for a week with my parents. Would love to chat with some Durbanites that have got some more info for us and maybe also moving to Melbourne. Really confused re schooling and areas to live in in Melbourne.

Thanks

Jax :thumbdown:

Won't be able to attend this get-together after all - we leave on the 1st July - enjoy!

How many people are going to be coming to the braai? Seems the numbers are rather low?

We have not started the process yet, but would like to join you. Prehaps we could pick up some hints and tips from some of you or see if we are just wasting our time. I will speak to my daughters and their other halves and see if any of them are interested too. Will let you know final numbers soon.

How many people are going to be coming to the braai? Seems the numbers are rather low?

From what i can gather there will be about 12 adults there which for DBN is a record turnout!! Dbn gatherings are never well supported.

From what i can gather there will be about 12 adults there which for DBN is a record turnout!! Dbn gatherings are never well supported.

Durban is really slack when it comes to organising anything, which is why I was checking. 12 is a good number though. Big enough to be a decent crowd, but small enough to maybe get to know everyone. Should be interesting.

We will also be there, so please add another 2 adults and one little one to the mix :ilikeit::ph34r:

see you all there

Kerryt