Anybody from South-East Melbourne?

HansaPlease

Ons is nou al twee weke in Melbourne. Ons wil ook graag vriende maak, maar is daar mense wat in die Rowville omgewing bly?Ons het twee kinders van ouderdom 9 en 12. As pm my as iemand belangstel.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HansaPlease

• Mara

• jax and jens

• DeWetsInOz

Hi All,

Sorry, life's been a bit busy lately and I've not had time to arrange any sort of get together. With the imminent arrival of our first child I'm not sure if it's going to happen this side of Christmas. That being said, it's good to get so many responses from people in the area, and I'll definitely keep the list updated for a future get together.

In the meantime, hoping to see many of you at the big SAAus get together organised by Mara/Doortjie if I make it in time... :ilikeit:

Edited by HansaPlease

Hey Hansa

Great idea re SE Melb count me in, I am in Cheltenham however your suburbs are more Eastern Melb but still close enough for me!

• 1 month later...

Hi HansaPlease,

Please add us to the list as well. Planning to move to Melbourne in Jan 09.

Hubby got a job in Clayton South and we want to live somewhere around there, close to his work.

Thank you

P & L

• 8 months later...

Hi everybody

My wife, 3 year old son and I also live in Berwick, we moved down that way a month ago. Add us to the list too please and I am keen to know if there are any get togethers happening down this side....

DANKIE MENSE!!

regards

Kevin

Hi all.

I'm in Parkdale. Anyone around? Be great to meet fellow SA's.

Cheers

Anybody as far out as Warragul???

Y

Hi to all of you in the South East. Just a suggestion from me....why don't one of you decide to organise the get together....post the details under Melbourne events....and see what kind of response you get....that is what we did for our ladies tea's in the north west! You do not have to wait for a host to organise the events for you, anyone is welcome to arrange one.