New Forum Experiences

Jordy

Question

Hi Hendie,

With the forum software upgrade, I am struggling to remain logged in. I can log in on the main index, but if I open a topic or thread in a new window, I have to log in again for that window. In fact, everytime I click anything, I have to relog in. Anyone else having that problem. I normally use Firefox and thought it might be that, but have the same problem with IE too.

Anyone else having the same problem?

EDIT: Ok after posting this topic. I was logged out again. I then had to log in to edit. Then I logged in and clicked edit, I then had a log in a third time.I have clicked the remember me box but it doesnt help.

Edited by Jordy

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Jordy

• starfish

• SueB

• Tres

Top Posters For This Question

Hi there,

I missed the whole hacker thing, had no problems logging in etc etc. To me all is bliss on this forum, and I am definitely an addict by now. I cannot wait to be online all day in Aus to communicate with less intervals.

Just want to say thank you thank you, you clever people who are able and willing to provide us, still on the "other side', with this forum. It would have been a very lonely experience to try to get to Aus, without it.

I love the quick and easy handling on the site, the recent mails that are visible when one click on a persons name, ready at hand and very usable icons. Also the possibility to track posts by receiving emails, I love my assistant, but often lose posts past 10, so the emails help.

Just a huge THANK YOU to you all, appreciate.