Current EOIs waiting for visa invite

Tntaglia

We're waiting for PCCs at the moment, have done medicals already (because my new company is applying for a 457 for me anyway and I needed those). The PCCs take about 5 weeks at the moment, I would suggest you get that done at least (they're cheap to redo, only R113 per person, if you have to wait very long for the visa to come through). At least with the medicals you can do it really quickly.

Ah ok, yeah that makes sense.  We are in the UK as well so might take a bit longer......I will get the forms ready and pretty sure our agent will be responding with the next step tonight.  Where are you heading to in Aus?

Sydney, very excited! You?

Name

Date applied

Visa

Invite for sponsorship

Applied for sponsorship

Sponsorship received

Visa invite

Days to invite

Visa lodged

Tntaglia

25/10

189 / 190 NSW

65/70

NSW 3/11

3/11

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Renebo

190 VIC

5/9

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Sunet

29/06

190 NSW

6/10

6/10

14/11

14/11

Anusha

26/10

22/11

TBC

Ta2Bryan

1/11

189/190

8/11

Laurie26

20/10

13/11

13/11

LOL

31/10

189/190 NSW

60/65

3/11

6/11

13/11

13/11

March2

16/11

5/9

28/11

28/11

Table updated for @renebo's good news

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tntaglia said:

Name

Date applied

Visa

Invite for sponsorship

Applied for sponsorship

Sponsorship received

Visa invite

Days to invite

Visa lodged

Tntaglia

25/10

189 / 190 NSW

65/70

NSW 3/11

3/11

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Renebo

190 VIC

5/9

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Sunet

29/06

190 NSW

6/10

6/10

14/11

14/11

Anusha

26/10

22/11

TBC

Ta2Bryan

1/11

189/190

8/11

Laurie26

20/10

13/11

13/11

LOL

31/10

189/190 NSW

60/65

3/11

6/11

13/11

13/11

March2

16/11

5/9

28/11

28/11

Table updated for @renebo's good news

Oops @Tntaglia you updated under my details....:oops:

Wish it was me though.....maybe you're calling it?

Next ITA Round for us both maybe??

• Haha 1

Just now, March2 said:

Oops @Tntaglia you updated under my details....:oops:

Wish it was me though.....maybe you're calling it?

Next ITA Round for us both maybe??

:blink: Oops! Thanks for pointing that out! Hopefully I'm a prophet... 

Name

Date applied

Visa

Invite for sponsorship

Applied for sponsorship

Sponsorship received

Visa invite

Days to invite

Visa lodged

Tntaglia

25/10

189 / 190 NSW

65/70

NSW 3/11

3/11

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Renebo

190 VIC

5/9

28/11

28/11

TBC

Sunet

29/06

190 NSW

6/10

6/10

14/11

14/11

Anusha

26/10

22/11

TBC

Ta2Bryan

1/11

189/190

8/11

Laurie26

20/10

13/11

13/11

LOL

31/10

189/190 NSW

60/65

3/11

6/11

13/11

13/11

March2

16/11

2 hours ago, Tntaglia said:

:blink: Oops! Thanks for pointing that out! Hopefully I'm a prophet... 

Name

Date applied

Visa

Invite for sponsorship

Applied for sponsorship

Sponsorship received

Visa invite

Days to invite

Visa lodged

Tntaglia

25/10

189 / 190 NSW

65/70

NSW 3/11

3/11

TBC

TBC

TBC

TBC

Renebo

190 VIC

5/9

28/11

28/11

TBC

Sunet

29/06

190 NSW

6/10

6/10

14/11

14/11

Anusha

26/10

22/11

TBC

Ta2Bryan

1/11

189/190

8/11

Laurie26

20/10

13/11

13/11

LOL

31/10

189/190 NSW

60/65

3/11

6/11

13/11

13/11

15/11

March2

16/11

Hi Everyone - How is it going with the medicals and PCC? We had our assessments on Friday, all went well. Waiting now x8 days for our PCC, hope to hear something this week.

Hi all, 

Visas application lodged today, pcc for UK and Sa done on Friday and currently booking the medicals. 

R

We are still waiting for PCCs - lodged them 6 November. My husband's is done but we haven't received it; mine still says it is being processed. Hopefully this means they end up getting the maiden name married name thing right!

In other news we have finally lodged our 457 visa (and when I say we, I mean the apparently pretty incompetent visa lawyers that my new company uses for 457s). I sent them all the info in the first week of October already, then they came back end of October and told us to do medicals and PCCs - they could have told us about that upfront and we would have had it by now. I didn't know we needed medicals and PCCs for 457, otherwise I would have pre-empted the process. And they don't seem to do anything unless I ask them. Sigh. I have a rant about this company buried in my subconscious, let me just stuff it back down. At least the agent we're using for the 189/190 seems to be MUCH more proactive and on top of things! Now if only we could get the invite so all their efforts would be for something real...

4 hours ago, Sunet said:

Hi Everyone - How is it going with the medicals and PCC? We had our assessments on Friday, all went well. Waiting now x8 days for our PCC, hope to hear something this week.

Hi Sunet

We did our health checks last Monday and they cleared this morning. Our PC's are still being processed, they were registered in the system on the 28th of November

17 hours ago, Sunet said:

@Tntaglia I didn't even thought about stressing about them getting the maiden surname right! 😯

I was just stressing to get our PCCs!

If they give you the wrong name (or only one name) apparently you can go to the office/consulate (?) in Pretoria and ask them to reprint, they do it immediately since you already have the clearance. So I am trying not to stress about this yet. 

To all those waiting....any idea when the next invitation rounds for December are?

Anxiety and nerves are killing me softly 😐

There was an invitation round today, if I understand immitracker correctly, at least 3 people said they were invited today. Not us though :(

In good news though, I finally received confirmation that my PCC is finalised so hopefully that means I can go collect at the police station. Holding thumbs for two surnames on there, otherwise I'm going to Pretoria tomorrow to get it fixed.

There was an invitation round overnight (6th Dec) and if it follows the normal time table the next would be the 20th.

So just received my police clearance certificate and they forgot my maiden name(wrote in red ink that I needed my maiden name and sent my marriage certificate.) Going for our medicals on the 18th of December.

22 hours ago, laurie26 said:

So just received my police clearance certificate and they forgot my maiden name(wrote in red ink that I needed my maiden name and sent my marriage certificate.) Going for our medicals on the 18th of December.

FYI, you can request a "re-issue" of the PCC with your maiden name added. which should be a little quicker to process (10 days).

Update on our applications progress.

PC's have been finalized and I am guessing that they will be at our local poster by late Tuesday early Wednesday. Once they are uploaded our application will then be decision ready and hopefully a direct grant will follow shortly.

We are on day 26 since lodging so it is likely a case worker has not been assigned to our file as of yet and the possibility of it getting approved once a CO is assigned is pretty good I would imagine especially with it being a 190 which means we already have a specific states 'blessing' so I can't think of a reason to not get a DG🙏

Edited by LOL
Typo

Ah well done. We are also hoping for direct grant but I am worried about the festive season slowing the PCC down. I sent it via courier from the he UK on 2/12 and it still hasn't arrived :unsure:... Medicals will be done this Wednesday. UK pcc have confirmed receipt and should take 10 working days this was in 7/12....so yeah let's see. 

Good luck for the direct grant!!! :D

Edited by renebo

I have my PCC with both names! Yay! It was quite a story getting it (I'll write that saga later today) so I ended up driving to Pretoria first thing this morning to go ask if it's there. Really quick and easy. I got there 8am, there were 3 people in the queue before me, took 5-7 minutes to help them I would guess. Then when I got to the front the (Afrikaans-speaking) policeman went onto my profile and said there was an error, they should not have sent me the SMS saying the PCC is done, and then he said "but just wait a bit", disappeared into the back and came back about 3 minutes later with the printed and signed certificate. Both names on and spelled correctly and everything. 

There was another man there who was applying for a fix to his, because his surname was spelled incorrectly; they were busy reprinting while he waits. So I would highly recommend a visit to the criminal records client service centre for those who are having trouble or struggling with errors. I was prepared for a long wait with massive queues but I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. There are big parking garages close by in the same street, where I paid R15 parking for an hour (it goes up to R50 for 5 hours plus), and there was a LOT of police presence on the street, I think there are many police-related offices in the area so it didn't feel unsafe. I did clutch my bag very tight and kept my phone and keys out of sight, common sense stuff, but never felt like I was at risk.

@Tntaglia so glad it worked out well for you!

Just an update from our side - Our health assessments were cleared last week and we received our PCCs late on Friday. I have just emailed it to our agent to add to our application. No the waiting starts again ☺

• Like 1

So we may miss our application window due to the complications picked up in my daughter's health review and the slow rate of the Doctor's getting the reports out.

We will probably have to get back in the Que and wait for an invitation round in early Jan if the reports are favorable, otherwise our journey comes to an end.

Congrats to those who received invites!