VISAS LODGED April/May 2017

Karools

7 hours ago, Darran said:

VISA GRANTED!!!!

OVER.THE.MOON!!!

Congrats. Now that is a good way to end off a week. 

Congrats @Darran it is certainly something to be excited about!!!

Congratulations @Darran. Did you ever have CO contact or was it a direct grant? I saw that you had received your grant on Friday and I was at a braai with Gus Robertson that afternoon and he knows that I am waiting for the grant so he told me that his friend had just got the 189 visa and I asked him if his name was Darran and he said yes, how do I know! Small world! 

NAME

VISA APPLICATION DATE

VISA

CO CONTACT

ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED

VISA GRANTED

DAYS TO GRANT

Fidget

01/04/2017

05/04/2017

05/04/2017

TBC

-

Karools

20/04/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

EtherZa

20/04/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

Hunts

27/04/2017

14/06/2017

Wife's SA PCC had wrong birth date and no maiden name.

TBC

-

Matrx

28/04/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

John281

28/04/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

JaxBaker83

09/05/2017

15/05/2017

15/05/2017

TBC

-

Darran

23/05/2017

TBC

TBC

11/08/2017

Exxaro

26/05/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

Kumbie

29/05/2017

TBC

TBC

TBC

-

• Like 1

NAME
VISA APPLICATION DATE VISA CO CONTACT ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED VISA GRANTED DAYS TO GRANT
Fidget 1/4/2017 189 5/4/2017 5/4/2017 TBC -
Karools 20/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
EtherZa 20/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Hunts 27/04/2017 189 14/06/2017 Wife's SA PCC had wrong birth date and no maiden name. TBC -
Matrx 28/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
John281 28/04/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
JaxBaker83 9/5/2017 190 15/05/2017 15/05/2017 TBC -
Darran 23/05/2017 189 TBC TBC 11/8/2017 80
Exxaro 26/05/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Kumbie 29/05/2017 189 TBC TBC TBC -
Lovelife 08/05/2017 189 07/07/2017 07/07/2017 TBC -

1 hour ago, Exxaro said:

Hi guys, any movement yet? My application is still showing only received is this normal?

Mine also. 

3 hours ago, Exxaro said:

Hi guys, any movement yet? My application is still showing only received is this normal?

I was contacted by a CO on Friday. One document missing which i submitted on the same day. My status is now "Assessment in progress"

Lets hang in there guys. I gotta feeling, August and September will be good months for us (***singing***)

• Like 2

Received my invitation to apply on 9 Aug :D  so now we just need to :

1. Get my wife a new passport in her new name (applied for that 15 Aug)

2. Book Medicals once she has her new passport

3. Police Clearance (submitted in Pretoria 15 Aug)

4. Complete Form 80 for my wife and I

5.  Apply and pay!!! 

A direct grant would be awesome!

Just as a matter of interest, are you guys only interested in those that have applied for 189 or is 489 also acceptable?

17 minutes ago, Karools said:

All welcome. 

I am really hoping for a grant this week. It just feels right

Have you receive any contact from a case officer yet? If not than you time should be near..... since you have been waiting from 20/04/2017

Working through an agent so cant access my case directly. Just know that we have a confirmation notice that our application is in process dated 31 May. 

Seems things were really slow back then.

48 minutes ago, Karools said:

Working through an agent so cant access my case directly. Just know that we have a confirmation notice that our application is in process dated 31 May. 

Seems things were really slow back then.

Hi @Karools I'm also working through an agent yet I'm able to track my case on the immiaccount website. You just need the transaction reference number that is on the 'Acknowledgement of application received' letter that your agent should have sent to you when the final application was submitted. Just use that number on the immiaccount website and it will tell you the status of your application.

1 hour ago, Hunts said:

Hi @Karools I'm also working through an agent yet I'm able to track my case on the immiaccount website. You just need the transaction reference number that is on the 'Acknowledgement of application received' letter that your agent should have sent to you when the final application was submitted. Just use that number on the immiaccount website and it will tell you the status of your application.

Hi @Hunts  how do you do that without a username and password?

11 hours ago, John281 said:

Hi @Hunts  how do you do that without a username and password?

Hi @John281 I created my own log in details when I filled in the health declaration. I don't think that is something the agent can do for you so you should be able to do it yourself.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2017 at 8:39 AM, Kumbie said:

I was contacted by a CO on Friday. One document missing which i submitted on the same day. My status is now "Assessment in progress"

Lets hang in there guys. I gotta feeling, August and September will be good months for us (***singing***)

or have been "Assessment" in progress from april when we have them the outstanding documents. Is it normal for it to stay like that for that long? 

@Fidjet our applications changed to 'assessment in progress' after we submitted a document that the CO requested back in June. It has been like that ever since. I think your application gets pushed back in the queue when the CO has to request something (how far in the queue is a mystery it seems) so I assume that 'assessment in progress' means that the application is with a CO and it is slowly making its way back to the top of the CO's case pile at which time a grant will finally be awarded.

18 minutes ago, Hunts said:

@Fidjet our applications changed to 'assessment in progress' after we submitted a document that the CO requested back in June. It has been like that ever since. I think your application gets pushed back in the queue when the CO has to request something (how far in the queue is a mystery it seems) so I assume that 'assessment in progress' means that the application is with a CO and it is slowly making its way back to the top of the CO's case pile at which time a grant will finally be awarded.

Thanks. Was getting a bit worried that it got "lost"somewhere. 

I feel like Dory "just keep waiting, waiting waiting waiting. What do we do we wait wait wait."

3 hours ago, Hunts said:

Hi @John281 I created my own log in details when I filled in the health declaration. I don't think that is something the agent can do for you so you should be able to do it yourself.

Hi @Hunts many thanks. I will try it out.