Durban Coffee Club

Razor

Wish it was so simple but there are many lose ends to be tied up, such as i bought a new car 2 months ago so there is that we need to pay off, i had to have a new one to get to work, my old Tazz just stopped!! We are still keen, we want residency tho so we will still go for that. How is your family? Is your wife working?

Candice

Hi Razor

Just a suggestion - maybe we should all do the "picnic" thing again - this seems to be the easiest. If everybody likes, they could also bring along their deck chair (hopefully this time it won't be raining)! If anyone has other ideas, feel free to post suggestions - we'll just give feedback.

RoMar

well this is from weathersa so take it how you want to, but it does not look like rain but you never can tell hey!

Forecast: Sunday, 3 February 2008

Min: 23°C Max: 30°C

Weather: Partly cloudy and humid.

Wind: fresh NE

Sunrise: 05:26 Sunset: 18:53

Moonrise: 01:32 Moonset: 16:24

Moonphase: Waning

just would like to know exactly what time, i have seen 1pm then 2:30pm, can somebody just let us know when we meet so as i dont get there to early asking everyone if they from the forum ha ha ha

anway cant wait to meet all of you, weather permitting lets hope its a good day out

see you all on sunday :ilikeit:

Hi Guys

If I recall correctly everyone is meeting at 1pm. i had just mentioned a previous committment and said I'd arrive at around 2.30pm or so but that has changed and i shall probably also get there around 1.30pm.

So it is 1pm, Botanical gardens Feb 3 between the koi pond (not the duck pond) and the orchid house. Bring your own picnic chairs blankets and little black bikes forthe kids.

see you all then

C

Ag sweet man Razor - that's so nice - is it your first or second? Don't worry, we'll forgive you this time if you can't attend!

RoMar

See you there. Does anyone have older kids - between 11 and 15? Not sure whether to bring my kids along.

Hi there,

Do any of you have teenages or say kids from 12 + that will be attending the coffee club on Sunday? I have a 14 year old that is really really worried about this move and I was hoping there would a teenager there that she could chat with.

Please let me know !!

Thanks a million

Leanne

Hi there,

Sorry I missed you message and then asked about my 14 year old?!!!

How old your kids? I have a 14 year old daughter who is very worried about this move and thought it would be nice if she could chat to someone. She is also very quiet !!!!!

Pls mail me back on leannec@rennies.co.za. I am at this email at work

Thanks alot

Leanne

Hi All,

I will give this meeting a miss but will like to make a plan for the next one.

Please keep me informed.

Tks

Penni

Hillcrest

Hi,

We are also new to this forum and would like to attend the "coffee club".

We`ve only just started our application, so have loads of questions. Also, my sister is immigrating to Brisbane in a few months (she`s had her visa for 3 years already) and is keen to come and meet all of you. ok, i`m planning to bring the whole family, as my parents are starting their application the minute she lands in Aus and they`re hoping to meet other parents planning to make the move too.

Please let us know where in the Botanic Gardens you will meet.

hi Chelsea

we are also pretty new, and at the begginning of the long road. From what i can see from other posts it will at 1pm at the botanic gardens between the koi pond and orchid house. Im am sure everybody there will be able to help in some way or another.

the last one we planned in jan it rained, so lets hope this one will be good.

anyway look forward to meeting everybody, see you then :ilikeit:

Hi wombatmuir,thank you for the info.

Looking forward to meeting you. See you Sunday

Hi all

Just wanted to apologise for not attending the coffee club on Sunday. We were in the midst of making arrangements to move to the cottage in Kloof so were running around like chickens without heads - the move should hopefully happen this weekend.

I really do hope that the coffee club was a resounding success - I see there are as yet no posts. Hopefully the next time there is one we will be able to make it.

RoMar

Hi Romar

The weather was great, it was a small group just hubby, myself smartie and her husband and Wendy. It was lovely chatting to the folk and hearing about Australia from Smartie's husband who went there on an LSD last year. Just makes one want to get over there as quickly as possible.

I don't look forward to the day we sell up our house and have to rent somewhere before we leave - who knows maybe we won't have to and we can just head out.

We did miss you guys. You are forgiven though I must say I was craning my neck to see if it was you heading across the grass a few times!

See you next time and we must return your daughter's slops! Please collect them or let me know where I can drop them off.

chhers

L

Hi Romar

The weather was great, it was a small group just hubby, myself smartie and her husband and Wendy. It was lovely chatting to the folk and hearing about Australia from Smartie's husband who went there on an LSD last year. Just makes one want to get over there as quickly as possible.

I don't look forward to the day we sell up our house and have to rent somewhere before we leave - who knows maybe we won't have to and we can just head out.

We did miss you guys. You are forgiven though I must say I was craning my neck to see if it was you heading across the grass a few times!

See you next time and we must return your daughter's slops! Please collect them or let me know via PM where I can drop them off.

cheers

L

Hey...

Sorry for not making the day but my wife was not feeling well. She is 40 weeks pregnant and the baby is just not coming. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

Take care

Hi Romar

See you next time and we must return your daughter's slops! Please collect them or let me know where I can drop them off.

chhers

L

Hi there

Yes, it was great meeting the people that were there, although did not know their anon names but can probably guess who they are. Thanks Celeste so much for your offer of IELTS info, look forward to hearing from you. Maybe if we all go to Perth I can do some baby-sitting for you.

Have a good week,

WAM

Hi Romar

See you next time and we must return your daughter's slops! Please collect them or let me know via PM where I can drop them off.

cheers

L

Hi there

Celeste, I've sent you a pm.

WAM - hopefully I'll be there next time.

Take care,

RoMar

We'd just like to thank Aramat for setting it up last night, and letting us bring the mess to her house. It was really nice to see the new faces, as well as some old ones.

Thanks Aramat and Conrad, we appreciate it! :rolleyes:

John & Melanie.