Coping without my Dogs

Ester

thanks Cindy Lou I was just going to ask if anyone had put their cats through quarantine and before I have even asked it you have answered. Are your kids in Keringa?

Yeah, zoot, our five are at Keringa (despite the fact that I think they are blood sucking blackmailers for increasing their fees by 36%) and I am very happy with the care they are getting. The cats took a bit longer to settle in - being smarter than dogs does have its drawbacks - but they are also now fully settled. Colin told us that very few people visit their cats, which breaks my heart, as most of them are just as keen for human company as the dogs! We manage to have a bit of a stroke and chat with the other cats in the same block as ours. If you are going to send cats in I would also recommend that you provide some trays of "cat grass" which take about three weeks to start growing, and then the cats really love it.

C

Yeah, zoot, our five are at Keringa (despite the fact that I think they are blood sucking blackmailers for increasing their fees by 36%) and I am very happy with the care they are getting. The cats took a bit longer to settle in - being smarter than dogs does have its drawbacks - but they are also now fully settled. Colin told us that very few people visit their cats, which breaks my heart, as most of them are just as keen for human company as the dogs! We manage to have a bit of a stroke and chat with the other cats in the same block as ours. If you are going to send cats in I would also recommend that you provide some trays of "cat grass" which take about three weeks to start growing, and then the cats really love it.

C

thanks for that info - will definately do so. Yes the 36% hike is ridiculous but they know we will pay whatever it takes to get our kids over there. Mine are such spoilt cats I will have to make long visits to Keringa to comfort them.