Congratulations!!

Jurg

Hi All,

Seen as I was the one who started this whole discussion I feel it would be only right if I were the one to end it, with a last comment, as well, of course.

You guys are Great!! I realy mean it. This discussion wasn't only intruiging, but, like the rest of the site, very informative as well.

We have to remember that all of us think differently and process things differently from one another. Just imagine how boring life, and this forum, would be if all of us had the same opinion. Therefore we have to respect each and everyones opinion.

How would we ever be able to grow if we all thought the same way?

Take JFK, for example,when he said that America would land a man on the moon someday? People thought he was crazy. What when the Wright Brothers said that they would "Fly like a Bird"? People were laughing at them. But did that stop them? No, they kept persuing what they believed in (their way of thinking). If we all believed in what they believed was possible - perfect, but look at it from another angle: what if we all agreed with the cynics? We would have no idea what the moon looks like and, worse, you guys wouldn't have had a plane to go to Australia with.

I have learnt quite a lot during this discussion, hope you have too.

And Riekie, As long as you "defend" your reasons you will never find peace of mind. I know that you and Martin have made the right decission, (After all I've known you for over 20, good, years) and let no one tell you otherwise. Let those who hammer on you for having made the wrong choice(s) stand in your shoes for a while......their views would change too.

I had fun with this.

Enjoy