Acreage near Brisbane

michaels

Nilo, ek kan daar saam met jou stem!

Ipswitch is mooi, het anderdag bietjie gaan rondry en ek was beindruk. Die dorp is mooi versorg en hulle doen baie moeite. Daar is baie ou huise, maar daar is werklik nie 'n "anderkant die treinspoor" gevoel of effek nie. Dis bekostigbaar en ek hou van hul middedorp, 'n lekker gevoel wat jy kry as jy daar rondstap en by al die winkels inloer. Ja Nee, hulle boer vooruit!

Opgeeindig in die lekkerste plek waar ek nog ooit in Oz buffet aandete geeet het - het alweer die naam vergeet, maar sal volgende keer post.

Groetnis

Madelein

• 1 month later...
We have applied for a PR VISA and hopefully we will be in Aus by next year this time. We have always wanted to live on a smallholding outside the hussle and bussle of city life but always feared our safety in these remote areas. One city we have noted is Ipswitch and its surrounds which is close enough to Brisbane for travel but far enough out to be considered rural. Does anyone have any comments on these areas such as Crows nest, Anthony, Thornton, Milora and Ipswitch in general.

Regards

Michael

Hi Michael

I live in Cedar Creek just outside Samford and have been working in Dayboro. Land is expensive close to the city, and Samford is not to bad. I work in Real Estate, and can advise you to go to reaestate.com.au, pick queensland, and then search for samford and dayboro and surrounding areas. It will give you an

idea of what is going on. don't try to buy to big first time, start small and then go bigger is the best advice I can give, as I try to tell all newcomers. I just don't want anyone to burn there fingers first time out. And don't believe everything you are told. Look up the details on the different council websites, and make sure you get all the facts before you sign anything. The rules here differ a bit from SA, and it is important to have everything explained to you in detail to make sure you are on the same page.

Hope this advice is helpfull to you and others.

Steff