Odd question

DesertDaisy

Hi Jules,

There are a couple of "normal shops" over here in the Redlands (in Cleveland/Ormiston) that have a SA corner with all kinds of assorted SA stuff. Not worthwhile for you though, check out http://www.springbokfoods.com/page7.html their shop is just off the pacific highway - take the oxenford turn-off. This is the nearest to you that I know of. Buying online with www.satooz.com.au is quite ok however!

Enjoy and tells us what you got!

Food BUG

This has just reminded me....

Is there a Nando's in Perth? I miss Nando's like crazy, but not crazy enough to drive the nearly 2 hours to get to the only one in Dubai.....

Guest Larry

I would be very surprised if there isn't! - Wherever there are South Africans in numbers...... There is a Nando's. We even have one in the main street of Caloundra!

Okay, thats sealed it. I'm moving immediately......

:) LOL, I just couldn't help it, I just e-mailed Nando's and demanded they open a branch in Abu Dhabi.....

Just to let you know, went down to the new local bottle store that has opened up in Canning Vale, corner of Amherst and Warton, they stock Klipdrift Brandy. First time I've seen it here.

I can confirm. I had Nando's for dinner last night. The chicken was ok, but I really miss those real nandos chips.

Another thing I've discovered that simply doesn't exist in the Middle East - Lime milkshakes!

Double thick chocolate for me! Seems like you like the green stuff hey? (I remember our the peppermint crisp discussion! hehe)

How green are you? ito rugga's - yellow green or black - this year 3 nations??

Rugga BUG

Well Mr. Bug, New Zealand is (supposed to be) Clean and GREEN. BUT I draw a very distinctive line at WASABI. :sleep1:

As for the Rugby. I am all black. :whome: