NEXT DURBAN COFFEE!!!!! CLUB

Col

Hi Col

My Husband and I have just began our journey and we would love to join your Coffee Club.

Kind regards

Eddie & Vanessa

Hiya all

Next Durban Coffee Club is 15th September 2007 at my house!!

The main reason for this get together is to bid Luke, a all the best Farewell!!! :(:whome:

I dont know if we should do a braai :P as it can get quite boring what about like a cheese and wine

(thats the lannie version) for bring a plate of snacks and your booze, please bring ure own glassess and chairs just in case, I dont have enough, I will supply the plates, forks etc, Please advise, if u wanna do a braai no worries, just thought something different, any otha ideas?

Time: 12pm (the sooner u get here the sooner u go home :D ) hee hee

Who keen pm me I will send my address etc.

For all those droken bas**ards!! a bottle of essentail and panado will be handed to u at the door!!

:lol: Col

Edited by Eddie & Vanessa

For all those I have not PM'ed

Hiya Guys

Obviously with the coffee club starting at 12 noon with snacks etc( i.e. plate of sandwiches or chicken legs, cheese and buscuits etc) , the party could progress into the nite, so especially those with kids, ?mom I?m hungry!!!!? at 5pm, if u so wish please bring rolls and sausage or meat and we can make a quick braai and quick and easy roll to extinguish the grumblings in the tums !!

Also we have quite a big tarred section at back of house so by all means bring ure kiddies bikes.

Just a reminder please bring own chairs and glasses (just in case).

Thanks guys looking forward to the 15th!!! And please all remember Luke needs to be abused!!!

Take Care

:holy: Col

Hi Guys

Sorry about the radio silence but soooo much has happened just recently. Will hopefully share all at the next coffee club.

Col please pm me directions and time etc

Lisa dont think some little oral is going to get you off that easy :holy:

chat later

Dave

Hiya Guys

Obviously with the coffee club starting at 12 noon with snacks etc( i.e. plate of sandwiches or chicken legs, cheese and buscuits etc) , the party could progress into the nite, so especially those with kids, ?mom I?m hungry!!!!? at 5pm, if u so wish please bring rolls and sausage or meat and we can make a quick braai and quick and easy roll to extinguish the grumblings in the tums !!

Also we have quite a big tarred section at back of house so by all means bring ure kiddies bikes.

Thanks guys looking forward to the 15th!!! And please all remember Luke needs to be abused!!!

Take Care

:D Col

Do you think we will be able to braai at 5, I doubt but we will try. :holy:

:D hee hee could be quite a show!!!!!! just no shooters for your round the fire camper or u might braai something else!!!

:D hee hee could be quite a show!!!!!! just no shooters for your round the fire camper or u might braai something else!!!

I am sticking to Tea & Cake. :D:blink::holy:

Hiya Guys

Take Care

take it easy on Luke, he needs to spend time with the Twins before he goes. :lol:

"Take it easy on Luke, he needs to spend time with the Twins before he goes. "

:blink::holy::holy: haa haa hee hee Camper !!! I'm sure the twins are getting well looked after even now!! :D

Hi guys

So sorry we missed the last one, will try our utmost best to be there on the 15th, can't wait to see all of you.

And of course catch up on the gossip.....

Any developments on anyones visa's yet?

Mel

To Col and all the crazy Durban folk

We were going to come down for the festivities but as it is the Australian expo this weekend in JHB, we are going to have to miss out on this one! There are a few agencies and banks that Derek wants to make contact with at the expo.

Hope you guys have an awesome time!

Cheers

Belinda

Hi Col,

Sorry we won't make it I've decided to go to Oz Expo in Midrand to see if I can try and arrange employment.

Many thanks once again.

Regards to all.

Dion & Line.

Thanks Grant & Collette for the excellent afternoon, i woke up this morning to discover the wind is howling so i could have drunk a lot more.

here is the picture of the Durban bunch, watch out Oz we are coming.

Edited by Camper

Het Lisa i just noticed in the photo that Kyle is following in Ian's footsteps, drinking at that age, must have slept well. :ilikeit:;)

Grant and Col - thanks again for a great get together! Sorry we had to leave early....

I feel so lucky to have made such wonderful friends - it makes the whole move a little less frightening :ilikeit: to know that you will all be over there one of these days!

See you all next month. Lisa - have a fabulous trip and bring back lots of photos!

Mary

Hey Guys

Thanks to all that came although it was alot quieter coffee club then we had before (although my head was a bit sore yesterday) It was great .

Camper great pic!!!!

Terbo and Michelle - WHERE WERE U :wacko:

Johan and Hettie - WHERE WERE U B)

Was a bit strange having my "old" friends with the "new" friends, as u saw there as a bit of segregation!! but I suppose we are on a different wave lenght and it is hard for the, I am just happy they all came to support us!!!

Well till the next pis... huum huum coffee club

Thanks again guys!! it was a pleasure having u buggas in our home :lol:

;) Col

Hey there Col and Grant

Thanks so much for hosting such a great get together! Must have had too many Saritas and left my cell behind. (Lucky it wasn't my shirt). Grant thanks so much for dropping it off yesterday - I really appreciate it!

And Camper, yes it does look like Kyle takes after his father. Where did he get that bottle from? (Oh yes, sorry, it looks like a smirnoff - must have grabbed it out my hand! Think he was trying to tell me something?)

Cheers guys

And thanks again for such a great day!

PS! IELTS was fine yesterday and scores are averaged out.

Bye

Lisa

OOOOI ROBYN!

CAN'T SEE THE TWINS IN THAT PIC, WHERE ARE THEY?

Hiya

Sorry forgot to mention yesterday, Robyn or Sandra is ure daughters missing a pink shoe???

We have it hostage and u will meet our demands !!

:) Col

Hiya

Sorry forgot to mention yesterday, Robyn or Sandra is ure daughters missing a pink shoe???

We have it hostage and u will meet our demands !!

:) Col

Yip its mine.....

Hey Guys

Thanks to all that came although it was alot quieter coffee club then we had before (although my head was a bit sore yesterday) It was great .

Camper great pic!!!!

Terbo and Michelle - WHERE WERE U :angry:

Johan and Hettie - WHERE WERE U :angry:

Was a bit strange having my "old" friends with the "new" friends, as u saw there as a bit of segregation!! but I suppose we are on a different wave lenght and it is hard for the, I am just happy they all came to support us!!!

Well till the next pis... huum huum coffee club

Thanks again guys!! it was a pleasure having u buggas in our home :ilikeit:

Hi there you guys

Sounds like you guys had fun.

Once again :D , so sorry that we couldn't make it on Saturday, :ilikeit: something came up that was a bit difficult to get out off - we were looking forward to seeing you all again.

Hopefully I'm still here for the next one - OTHERWISE I'll see some of you again in Brisbane SOON :unsure:

Regards

Johan

Hiya Skaz

mmmmmmmmm should we forgive u!!!!!! :ilikeit:

ok!!!! hope to c u guys before u go ova!!

Take care

Hiya Skaz

mmmmmmmmm should we forgive u!!!!!! :D

ok!!!! hope to c u guys before u go ova!!

Take care