NEXT DURBAN COFFEE!!!!! CLUB

Col

Hiya all

Next Durban Coffee Club is 15th September 2007 at my house!!

The main reason for this get together is to bid Luke, a all the best Farewell!!! :holy::ilikeit:

I dont know if we should do a braai :angry: as it can get quite boring what about like a cheese and wine

(thats the lannie version) for bring a plate of snacks and your booze, please bring ure own glassess and chairs just in case, I dont have enough, I will supply the plates, forks etc, Please advise, if u wanna do a braai no worries, just thought something different, any otha ideas?

Time: 12pm (the sooner u get here the sooner u go home :holy: ) hee hee

Who keen pm me I will send my address etc.

For all those droken bas**ards!! a bottle of essentail and panado will be handed to u at the door!!

:ilikeit: Col

Hey Col

Let me be the first to say WE'LL BE THERE :ilikeit:

Cheese and wine/snacks is a brilliant idea - something different.

See you on the 15th at 12pm (and don't think you're gonna get rid of us that easily hey! :ilikeit: )

Bye for now

Mary

Hi there Col

I should be there with Kyle! Ian will be overseas in France watching the World Cup Rugby and only gets back on 17 September 07.

I'll probably come on my own with Kyle, but I won't stay late as I'm not too comfortable driving on my own at night. (Or should I say getting to our gate on my own at night - I feel quite scared sometimes). Luckily you're starting early!

Talk soon!

PS! Just give me a shout or SMS me when you want to come round and download those practice IELTS tests I've got.

Bye

Lisa

At this stage we will be there. Please pm your address.

Thanks

Camper :unsure:

Heya Mary

mmmmm maybe we should do a breakfast then we all be p@@sed by 12 pm and go home!!! :D no problemo, glad u can make it!!!

Heya Lisa...THANK HEAVANS FOR THAT!!!!! a blessing in disguise :ph34r: aaah no Ian, !!!! hee hee.

Will advise RE IELTS test - thank u!!

To the Durbanites!

Can we gatecrash your "coffee" club? I have been corresponding with Robyn by e-mail as we are also going to Sydney with similar aged children. There are only 3 other couples in JHB so far who are keen to meet so in the interim we thought we would drive to Durban to meet all of you! Will give us a chance to a take our little ones to see the sea for the first time!

Cheers Belinda and Derek

Hi there Belinda and Derek

Off course you can gatecrash our "coffee" club - only thing is there's never any coffee!!! :lol: No, seriously... we'd love to meet you - please join us! Next one will be at Col's house - pm her for directions.

Mary

Hi Belinda and Dereck

R u the "FINALLY SOMEBODY" going to sydney, as Luke and Robyn were feeling very lonely!??

It will be wonderful to meet u, bring and come!!!!! I will pm u my address

Thanks Col, kindly PM your address and Derek and I will see you all soon, together with our 2 little boys! Yes, we are off to Sydney! Got confirmation from our agent yesterday that our 137 will be lodged before the new regulations come into effect in Sept and that the NSW govt has accepted it on the merits of my job! Yay, we are so happy!

Cant wait to meet you all!

Cheers

Belinda

See DURBANITES told you we will find someone else going to Sydney!! yipee!!

Will definately be there!!

Lisa, did any of those photo's come out??

Luke and Robyn believe u me, we would all love to be together in OZ!!!!! its a bit crappy that u will be far :o

Its really lekka that u will be meeting up with peoples u know!!!! :blush:

I will pm u my address now.

:huh: Col

DID THE PHOTOS COME OUT FROM OUR LAST COFFEE CLUB????

Yes they did, but I'm not posting any of them on this forum! The don't do us any justice believe me!

(You know what I mean)

Bye

Lisa

:blink: Lisa I think they need to be kept for a bit of blackmailing :ph34r: hee hee

I am sure they were down right crazy!!!!! :) we were like a bunch of alcholic anonymouses just let out of a AA meeting and we walked into a bar full of dop!!!! :wacko: ...................... :D

U will have to get the photos printed so we can see!

:holy: Col

Easy now Frank

Those photos will make all the Jhb and Cpt peoples very jeolous as we KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!! :)

so rather then embaress the forum :ilikeit: we shall keep those photos to ourselves!!! :ilikeit:

I am sure they are not that bad!! Can we not at least post the group ones!!

Lisa, are you able to email to me if I PM you my email address!!

Hi All

As I have had bad news and my visa delayed, we'll be at the next coffee club. Check my post on "applications".

Col, can you please pm me directions.

Thanks

Regards

Johan

HI there Col and the rest of Durban Coffee Club,

I've just received confirmation that I'm doing the IELTS listening, reading, writing part this Saturday 8 September and can you believe it, my oral on Sunday 16 September. So I'm going to have to behave next Saturday! And no tempting please!!!!!

Bye

Lisa

oooh so no black zambukas for u :holy: but u going to have to show the new additions ure party trick..surely!! :whome:

hee hee only joking... there will plenty of time for drinking..u need to concetrate on ure exam :blink: and not breathe alchol fumes down the examiners throat!! :o

Good luck for 8th september!!!

Hi.

I trust you all know Col's coffee club events... !! BEWARE when she is on her on turf.

Lucky I am not going.. See you there auntie.

Cheers

Pino