NEXT DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

Lisa T

Right I second you Camper :holy: Coffee and cucumber sandwiches!!! seeing that its going to be at my house, I shall make make the RULES :holy: There are tooooo manny droken ba%#ards in this club so i nominate that it goes back to the COFFEE CLUB!!!!

THANK U Lisa and Ian what a great nite, all my limbs and organs are weak and yesterday was a day lost to me :ilikeit: U r a bunch of holigans (lisa ure zambuka and teeth spraying tricks mmmmmmm :ilikeit: ) thanks to all - Mary and Graham, robyn and luke, sandra and camper, sandi and warren, deon and lyn, the bs, michelle and dave, i hope i did not leave anyone out!!!! Great party, great company!!!!!!

:holy: Col

Coffee & Sandwiches it is, Wonder what shooters we can put on a sandwich. :angry:

EEIISHH WHAT A JOL

Thank you Ian and Lisa for an awesome time....2 days later and the hangover is starting to subside :ilikeit:

Michelle assures me that next time I am driving....have to see about that one :ilikeit:

regards

Dave

P.S. YO Lisa what sound does a whale make??? :angry:

Well guys all I can say is NO MORE SHOOTERS!!! PLEASE!!!! Only joking!!!!

What a great evening and it was so nice to see everyone! Oh I am so polite!!!!!!

Thinking about Saturday night brings the following to mind:

Camper: Attached to the back of the bar counter !

Sandra: "I need to go home, but one more shooter before we leave"

Mary: "I want to hear 99 red balloons and a gimme another double tequila before my 10km run tomorrow"

Grant: "Oh I love to rock n roll"

Col: "OOOOH I just love this song, la, la, la, la and dancing on the ceiling errr sorry, coffee table"

Luke: "I remember this song, I was in standard 5"

Dave: "What noise does a whale make - ha ha ha ha" and "I'm NOT going home"

Warren: "What did happen to that running bear?"

and of course ME: The flaming Zambuka Queen!

Really thanks again for a great evening and party!

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT FORGOT YOUR BELONGINGS AGAIN!!!! I HAVE 3 PICNIC PLATES AND A GLASS BOWL WITH A LID. If they belong to anyone, let me know so that I can get them back to you. Whoever you are, I'm surprised you never left your shirts!

Bye

Lisa

No I dont think any othe lost property is mine!!!!!! Thank god we all left with our shirts.......amazing :ilikeit:

Hey Everyone

Thanks for a great party - toss out coffee club, Durbs has a drinking club!

Flaming Sambuca - outside I was cheering everyone on, mentally I was making notes of the nearest hospital!!

Heaven help Australia when us lot arrive!

Do NOT post the pictures!!

Once again, thank you everyone for the advice and the opportunity to chat and openly express how we feel without the guilt.

See you all soon

Michelle

Lisa - all the lost property is mine! Shows you what a state I was in when I left :ilikeit: I blame the flaming Zambuka (sp?)

Thanks again - GREAT party :ilikeit:

Oh Mary, you make me laugh!!! If you need any of the "lost property" before we see you again, you know where I am and you can pop round anytime!

Bye for now

Lisa

Hi Everyone

Apologies for taking so long to post this message, but time just seems to go so quickly??

As agreed at the last coffee club, we offered to host the next one at our house, details below:

Date: Saturday 18 August 2007

Time: 14h00 until late if you so wish! :ilikeit:

Place: Lisa and Ian's house in Kloof - PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL SEND YOU OUR ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS

What to Bring: We will do a braai and everyone should bring their own meat/salads/drinks etc. We will provide paper plates, salt/pepper etc, knives and forks and glasses. We also have enough chairs. You don't need to bring any of this.

Essentials: For those party hardy animals, one bottle of shooters too!!!! (Specifically for Col, Hettie and Sandra) :)

Older Kids: As we only have a 2 year old, our toys will be a little young for most of the kids, so please bring anything else that can keep them occupied. Maybe a DVD that we can play for them/bikes etc. We've got a big jungle gym too.

We'll probably braai round about 16h30, so make sure you line your stomach with some lunch! BE PREPARED! For those die hard rugby fans, if there is a match on (I don't know), we'll make sure our TV is tuned in!

ANY NEW MEMBERS OR EVEN PEOPLE CONSIDERING OZ - PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!! We're actually quite a nice bunch of people!

I think I've covered everything, if not just PM me.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Lisa and Ian

Hi Everyone

Apologies for taking so long to post this message, but time just seems to go so quickly??

As agreed at the last coffee club, we offered to host the next one at our house, details below:

Date: Saturday 18 August 2007

Time: 14h00 until late if you so wish! :ilikeit:

Place: Lisa and Ian's house in Kloof - PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL SEND YOU OUR ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS

What to Bring: We will do a braai and everyone should bring their own meat/salads/drinks etc. We will provide paper plates, salt/pepper etc, knives and forks and glasses. We also have enough chairs. You don't need to bring any of this.

Essentials: For those party hardy animals, one bottle of shooters too!!!! (Specifically for Col, Hettie and Sandra) :ilikeit:

Older Kids: As we only have a 2 year old, our toys will be a little young for most of the kids, so please bring anything else that can keep them occupied. Maybe a DVD that we can play for them/bikes etc. We've got a big jungle gym too.

We'll probably braai round about 16h30, so make sure you line your stomach with some lunch! BE PREPARED! For those die hard rugby fans, if there is a match on (I don't know), we'll make sure our TV is tuned in!

ANY NEW MEMBERS OR EVEN PEOPLE CONSIDERING OZ - PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!! We're actually quite a nice bunch of people!

I think I've covered everything, if not just PM me.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Lisa and Ian

Hi everyone,

Thanks for a great party.Hoping to see you all at the next one.

Regards

Hi Ready to go

Next party at my place if you keen I will pm u my adress!!

Take Care

:ilikeit: Col

Hi Col,

That will be great,Thankyou very much.

Dion.