NEXT DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

Lisa T

Hi Everyone

Apologies for taking so long to post this message, but time just seems to go so quickly??

As agreed at the last coffee club, we offered to host the next one at our house, details below:

Date: Saturday 18 August 2007

Time: 14h00 until late if you so wish! ;)

Place: Lisa and Ian's house in Kloof - PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL SEND YOU OUR ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS

What to Bring: We will do a braai and everyone should bring their own meat/salads/drinks etc. We will provide paper plates, salt/pepper etc, knives and forks and glasses. We also have enough chairs. You don't need to bring any of this.

Essentials: For those party hardy animals, one bottle of shooters too!!!! (Specifically for Col, Hettie and Sandra) :offtopic:

Older Kids: As we only have a 2 year old, our toys will be a little young for most of the kids, so please bring anything else that can keep them occupied. Maybe a DVD that we can play for them/bikes etc. We've got a big jungle gym too.

We'll probably braai round about 16h30, so make sure you line your stomach with some lunch! BE PREPARED! For those die hard rugby fans, if there is a match on (I don't know), we'll make sure our TV is tuned in!

ANY NEW MEMBERS OR EVEN PEOPLE CONSIDERING OZ - PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!! We're actually quite a nice bunch of people!

I think I've covered everything, if not just PM me.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Lisa and Ian

Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

:offtopic: I shall be there with children in tow, drinking tea and cucumber sandwiches!!!! haa haaa

Will be there with my dop and wors!!!, gonna PM u now!!!!

Regards

Col

ANY NEW MEMBERS OR EVEN PEOPLE CONSIDERING OZ - PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO JOIN US!!! We're actually quite a nice bunch of people!

Definetely a nice bunch of people after a couple.......... :D

Can't wait - I've allready packed the cooler box....I've got a lot of shooters to get rid off :holy: , can't take em with.

See you guys there, it's gonna be a blast.

I see a few guys have been canvassing for the new guys that joined.. :ilikeit: ...COOL - the more the merrier.

C ya

Regards

Johan

we will be there, At least we have the Sunday to recover. :D

Cheers

Camper

Hi Everyone

Apologies for taking so long to post this message, but time just seems to go so quickly??

As agreed at the last coffee club, we offered to host the next one at our house, details below:

Date: Saturday 18 August 2007

Time: 14h00 until late if you so wish! :ilikeit:

Place: Lisa and Ian's house in Kloof - PLEASE PM ME AND I'LL SEND YOU OUR ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS

What to Bring: We will do a braai and everyone should bring their own meat/salads/drinks etc. We will provide paper plates, salt/pepper etc, knives and forks and glasses. We also have enough chairs. You don't need to bring any of this.

Essentials: For those party hardy animals, one bottle of shooters too!!!! (Specifically for Col, Hettie and Sandra) :D

Older Kids: As we only have a 2 year old, our toys will be a little young for most of the kids, so please bring anything else that can keep them occupied. Maybe a DVD that we can play for them/bikes etc. We've got a big jungle gym too.

We'll probably braai round about 16h30, so make sure you line your stomach with some lunch! BE PREPARED! For those die hard rugby fans, if there is a match on (I don't know), we'll make sure our TV is tuned in!

I think I've covered everything, if not just PM me.

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Lisa and Ian

I'll be there - G&T and shooters incl. :holy:

Hi Peeps,

From the sound of things, the last CC was a blast! Pity we've missed it and it appears we gonna miss the next as well. :):ilikeit: Folks coming down from Pta to collect whatever they want from the house, speaking of which, was sold on Sunday! WhOoO-HoOO!! :ilikeit::)

Will see closer to the time, but will keep track of the posts closer to the time.

cheers

Ernie

Hi all

Definetly be there, not missing out on that cup of coffie.

P.S. Thanks Camper, I came right with that army clerance

Cheers

Bossie

Hi LisaT and everyone on the Durban side of the forum.

I'm sorry but i won't be able to make the coffee club on August 18 as we have a birthday party we are attending on that day. It's a pity as I missed the last one too and am feeling out of the loop as to who is who at the moment. How many people were at the last bash? Have we beaten the Amarula record of 17 couples in one sitting yet ?

Hi all,

I also missed the last one and dont want to miss this one. :blush: From what I have read the festivities carried on late into the night :whome:

Please can someone pm me all the details and directions

Thanks

Dave

Hi Robyn and Luke

Great to hear from you guys again and so happy you'll be here. From what I remember it will be your last??? If so, there will be drinking penalties!!!

Will PM you our address

Bye

Lisa

Edited by Lisa T

Hi Guys,

Dont know if we will make the coffee club, our whole visa story has been put on hold, Mauritz and myself have gotten engaged and are getting married on November 24 this year !! We have lots to do and plan and can only start our applications after we have paid for the wedding !!

Good luck to you all and hope to see you when we eventually get over there !!

Candice

Edited by Candi and Mau

Hi Candice

Congrats to both of you. If you still want to come at the last minute, just PM me and I'll send you the directions. We've got a great group of people coming!

Bye

Lisa

Hi all Durbanites

This is just a quick reminder about the next coffee club Sat, 18 August.

We have quite a few people joining us, and any new families would be most welcome!

Please PM me, if you'd like to come.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Sorry we had to miss the last coffee club. We'll do our best to be at the August one, with some "newbies" in tow. We had the great news this past week - the first stage of our business visa, ie the Queensland state sponsorship, has been approved. Some of you will know how we're feeling!!! Of course we still have to get the visa from Aus immi, but having the sponsorship is great, especially after being told how difficult it is to get that from Queensland.

Hi Wannago

It would be great to meet up with you especially since we're going on a similar visa. Please try and come on Saturday and just PM me for our address.

Hope you guys can make it.

Bye

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Thankyou very much for the invitation.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Will PM you during the week.

Once again many thanks.

Kind Regards.

Dion, Line and two children.

Hi Lisa

We will be there on Saturday....just debating about whether to bring the little person...she can be quite a handful...do we just bring our own meat and drinks?

Dave

Hi Dave

Yes, just bring your own meat, drinks salad etc. We've also got a little boy who just turned 2, but I know when they're younger they can be a handful. Up to you as we've got lots of toys.

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

bye

Lisa

PS! Dion and family, please PM me if you're going to be joing us - we hope you come!

Hi Lisa

Looks like i have 1 maybe 2 extra couples joinin us.

cheers

Camper :ilikeit:

:whome: Wow!! What a party, Wow!!!!!!! :holy: What a hangover, i am defintley drinking coffee and eating cake at the next one.

NO SHOOTERS. :angry:

I'm sooo not happy....really wanted to join you guys, but we're man down with the flu. wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself.

Bossie also sends his appologies, he was involved in an accident last week and is still recovering.

C ya guys soon

Regards

Johan

ps I still haven't even unpacked the coolerbox I was gonna bring with

:whome: Wow!! What a party, Wow!!!!!!! :holy:

Sheesh - you can say that again!!! What a great party, what a great bunch of people. Sorry we couldn't stay to the end - b.t.w. what time did it end? Ian and Lisa - thanks SO much. That Jaegermeister and Red Bull.... :angry: I could get used to that!

Right I second you Camper :holy: Coffee and cucumber sandwiches!!! seeing that its going to be at my house, I shall make make the RULES :angry: There are tooooo manny droken ba%#ards in this club so i nominate that it goes back to the COFFEE CLUB!!!!

THANK U Lisa and Ian what a great nite, all my limbs and organs are weak and yesterday was a day lost to me :ilikeit: U r a bunch of holigans (lisa ure zambuka and teeth spraying tricks mmmmmmm :ilikeit: ) thanks to all - Mary and Graham, robyn and luke, sandra and camper, sandi and warren, deon and lyn, the bs, michelle and dave, i hope i did not leave anyone out!!!! Great party, great company!!!!!!

:holy: Col