Gauteng Coffee Club, 3 June 2006

Pippa

Hallo Pippa and Cindylou

As alles volgens plan verloop sal my dogter en ek net na 10 by julle aansluit.

Groete

Thanks to Pippa & Cindy

for doing the organising....great venue...great people(all of you who came)...

just wish we were all over there in Aussie already !

Was a bit weird finally puting faces (& voices) to all the words typed here ...

Anyway it was great to meet you all & I hope we do it again soon

best

DAVE aka Barnone

Thanx to everyone who was there - so great to meet you all!

Barnone: OK - now you've got us all worried - WEIRD!?

I'm afraid I only read your bus card after we left, or I would have asked you to show us how to do the goal scoring dance!

Cindy (aka Cindylou)

Barnone: OK - now you've got us all worried - WEIRD!?

I'm afraid I only read your bus card after we left, or I would have asked you to show us how to do the goal scoring dance!

Cindy (aka Cindylou)

OK weird is perhaps the wrong word ...maybe strange (but not as in weird or strange people :blush: but as in strange to finally meet people whom we may feel we know so well, but are only meeting for the 1st time FTF) ...

P.S. I don't know the goal scoring dance & am still trying to learn how to do the 120 point scoring dance :ilikeit:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone that joined us yesterday for the Coffee Club! It was lovely to meet you all and I look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Good luck with all your plans. Please keep us all updated!

Have a great week!

Pippa

:ilikeit::blush::(

... and a big Thank you! to Cindy and Pippa for organising the event. Everybody had a great time. Nice to have met all the people in real life behind the forum names.

On a more personal note it happened to be a very humbling experience for me to learn of the sacrifices that others go through with their visa applications. May your efforts be richly rewarded.

Regards

jjv

Hi all

Yes thanks to Cindylou and Pippa....it was great. Unfortunately we could not spend much time together as there were so many people to chat to.....

Moet ook dankie se aan Vossie vir al die goeie raad en inligting wat hy met my gedeel het. Net met dit wat ek verneem het van hom dink ek dis nie eers nodig vir 'n LSD trip nie.........ek wil net trek en klaar.....

Thanks to everyone it really was a pleasant morning and nice "meeting" all of you.

Paul (Matt 22)

Yes It was nice :ilikeit:

We had a birthday date out side ... Purple ballons :)

So I looked in saw alot of people :blush:

Disapeared again to return later (20min) still alot of ppl :(

Talked to one person and left ... :o

maybe next time I will intorduce myself :D

Thanks for the invite :P

Hey Chris - I'm not sure if you're just shy or if we didn't look v interesting! Hope to see at the next one!

(I managed to leave my lights on and so my battery was flat! What a panic - luckily one of the staff at the cafe had jumper cables or I would have been in big trouble!)

Cindylou

Hey Chris - I'm not sure if you're just shy or if we didn't look v interesting! Hope to see at the next one!

Cindylou

:ilikeit::blush::o:P:D:):D No you guys looked very interesting ... maybe I'm just shy :(

Edited by ChrisV

Baie dankie aan almal wat betrokke was by die reëlings. Dit was 'n lekker dag. Ek sal definitief die volgende koffie dag wil bywoon.

The pressure, the pressure....