Gauteng Coffee Club, 3 June 2006

Pippa

Hi Everyone,

We have decided that our next Coffee Club Meeting will be held at Irene Dairy Farm. The previous Canada Coffee Club was held at the same venue and believe that it was very successful.

Please join us on Saturday, 3 June 2006, 10:00 at the Irene Dairy Farm's Country Cafe. If the weather permits, we will sit outside, alternatively we will be in the barn.

Please find that attached menu for your convenience. Should you wish to eat / drink something, please ensure that you bring cash with you, as no credit cards will be accepted for our table.

We look forward to meeting you!

See you soon,

Pippa and Cindylou!!!

PS. Please find the attached map for directions and please phone Irene Dairy Farm Country Café on 012 6674012 if you get lost.

Country_Cafe_Menu.pdf

Map_Country_Cafe.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 4lex :D

Don't think we've met. Why don't you pop round to the foyer and introduce yourself, would love to hear more about you. Otherwise we'll meet you in June at the coffee club.

Cheers,

Cindylou

Hi

We'd like to join you guys tomorrow, just one quick question: does anyone know if there is baby changing facilities at the venue or should I rather phone them directly to find out?

Thanks and see you all then!

Janine.

:D

HI Janine

I have sent you a PM, hope you get it in time: The coffee club meeting is in June, not this weekend, so please don't rush off to Irene and then stand around cursing us for standing you up :D I will check with the Dairy Farm if they have baby changing facilities and post the reply here.

Hope to see you next month

Cindylou

Dear Janine,

I've just spoken to the Country Cafe, and unfortunately there are not baby changing facilities. Should you wish to speak to Lynette at the Country Cafe, kindly contact her on 0126674012.

Look forward to meeting you!

Pippa

Oops! Looks like I had the dates totally screwed up! :sleep1:

Pippa, thanks for the info on the facilities.

Guess I'll see you all next month. :D

Janine. :)

Hi Guys

You can count us in 2 kids & 2 adults ...though depending on the work situation we may cancel, as we could still be trying to pay off the Immigration Agent fees ! :D

Please keep us up to date with any changes

regards

D

Edited by Barnone

Hi Pippa

Vossies and our family have been friends for many moons! :ilikeit:

And my hubby will be in OZ @ that time. Trusting he gets imployment!!!!!!! :whome:

So I am really thinkin of attending your coffee meeting,

unfortunately, couldnt make it the last time.

Its me, Trudi, with 3 boys, 13, 12 and 7

Thanx a mill

Dear Trudi,

The invitation is open for everyone and look forward to meeting you!

See you soon!

Pippa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pippa

Sover lyk dit of ons sal kom, wag nog vir Vossie se visa. Gaan ons 3 kinders saambring. Kan nie wag om al die nuus te deel :(

Mooi bly

Elmare

Hi Elmare,

Dankie dat jy laat weet. Ek gaan juis more gou 'n draai maak by Country Cafe om te reel vir die Coffee Club. Sal sodra al die reelings bevestig is vir almal in uitnodiging stuur met die hulp van Hendie en PM.

Groete en sterkte met al julle dinge!

Pippa

Hi Pippa en julle almal van die vorige coffe club. wou net laat weet ons sal dit nie hierdie keer kan maak, want ONS IS IN SYDNEY!!!! Yippeee!!!! Ons het gister geland en dit voel onwaar. Die hele prosedure het toe bietjie langer gevat as wat ons gedink het, maar aanhouer wen.

geniet die kuier 3 Junie en ons sal julle op hoogte hou van lewe in Oz.

Adois!

Helga, Rudi en Haven

Baie dankie vir die uitnodiging. Ek en my man en ons amper 4 jarige seun sal dit definitief bywoon.

Dankie :ilikeit:

Hi Pippa and Cindylou

Thanks for the invite. I will bring the wife and kiddies and join you.

Thank you very much

Paul

Cancel 1 adult from this side ...so it will be 1 adult & 2 kids

We just had confirmation that wife will be going to Australia on Wednesday...1st australian work (we were given a short term business visa when we went for LSD so all OK) but we havent yet got an aussie bank a/c or registered Australian company or submitted immigration application ...never mind the demand for our skills is there ...

I will be playing Mr Mom for a week ...see you all on Saturday.

Edited by Barnone

Hi julle

Lyk of ander vriende van ons ook gaan kom +2 volwassenes + 2 kinders van Pietersburg. Ons wag nog!!!

Mooi bly

Elmaré

Hi Pippa

Thank you for your email and invite to the meeting at Irene Farm Village. We have not met or corresponded yet. My wife and I are very interested to pop in. Yet as fate would have it, Saturday is jam packed, so either my wife or I will pop in for 30-60 minutes.

I am looking forward to our meeting.

Peepee (Jo)

Hi Everyone,

So far, it looks as if we will be approximately 32 people with the following people to attend:

Vossie: 2 adults / 2 kids

Barnone 1 adults / 2 kids

Trudi: 1 adult / 3 kids

Mickey: 2 adults / 1 kid

Paul (Matt22): 2 adults

Vossie’s friends: 2 adults / 2 kids

PeePee: 1 adult

Gideon: 2 adults

Pippa: 3 adults

ChrisV: 1 adult / 3 kids

CindyLou: 2 adults

If you are not on the list, please let me know.

See you on Saturday!!!

Pippa.

Hi Pippa,

Ons sal graag wil inskakel Saterdag. :rolleyes: Ek en baba Liam sal daar wees. My man, Sjean, sal kom sodra hy klaar eksamen geskryf het.

Groete Sanette

Hi Sanette,

Dankie dat jy my laat weet. Sien julle Saterdag!

Pippa

Hey Pippa,

Wou net gou sê: Geniet julle koffie-kuier môre!!! (Ek is sommer jaloers omdat ek nie kan saam kuier nie!! - Hopelik kuier ons almal saam in Oz een van die dae......) :ph34r:

Hi Riekie,

Ek dink ons sal jou een of ander tyd moet invlieg vir die Koffie Kuier! So baie dankie, ons sal dit geniet en 'n glasie drink op almal wat reeds in Oz al is!

Mom/Esmari, I will add you to my list. Thank you!

Pippa