DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

australian

Hi all

Think its about time we all got together again!!

How does everyone feel about Sunday 22 July 2007.

For a venue, I was thinking about our house.....it will basically be close on empty by then, and we have a large garden and jungle gym for the kids. If everyone can bring their own chairs, plates ect, as per the last get together! We live about 5 minutes from the kloof gorge?

We will be there.

Edited by Camper

HI guys,

What time were you thinking of? Have provinsial trials on from 8:30 to 12:00, but not a trainsmash, still have two more trial dates to attend. Otherwise, we'll be there!

HI guys,

What time were you thinking of? Have provinsial trials on from 8:30 to 12:00, but not a trainsmash, still have two more trial dates to attend. Otherwise, we'll be there!

Should we start at 11.00 onwards, as per the last get together...you should still be able to make it for most of the afternoon

Thanks for the invitation Australian will diarise the 22 July. By the way I write the IELTS on Saturday 21 aaaargh!! so will be able to update you on how that went. oh dear, the thought of the exam just gives me butterflies in my stomach!

How are we going to get your address? I don't think it's the wisest idea to post your address on the internet and I certainly would not do that. Will you PM us with the address?

Great idea..... we will be there - our first time at a coffee club. Australian, I will pm you closer to the time to get your address. We're also in Hillcrest!

Hi Camper/Ernie/Col/Celeste & Mary

I will PM you all closer to the time with my address and directions.

If anyone else would like to join us, please let me know so I can send you details.

Sunday: 22 July 2007

Time: 11am onwards

Bring: your own plates ect, chairs, salads, drinks and meat

Braai's and charcoal will be provided

Thanks.

Dont think we will be joing you guys, its my birthday that day and have family stuff on. Havent gone any further with our application, only receiving our passports on Saturday !!

Have fun

Hi Australian

We're in Kloof too and would like to join you guys. Could you PM me your address with all the relevant details. Unless something unplanned pops up that is business related, we will definitely be there. (3 of us)!

thanks

Lisa

hi Lisa

i will bring the CD for you.

Cheers

Camper

Hi Australian

Will diarise the 22nd, it will probably be my last one in SA, so we'll try to be there....

If all goes according to plan I'll be out of here end of August - still waiting for the visa though.

See ya there

Regards

Johan & Hettie

might have 2 new families joining us who are looking at going.

Hi Australian,

Please add Smartie to the list to mail with directions.

Thanks

Hi Australian,

Please include us in the list for your address. We would like to come and we have a new couple looking at starting the process as well. Wonder if the Aus govt will pay commission for recruitment?

Alan & Jenny

Hi everyone

I sent out the directions this morning and last night!! Hope you all got them, and I am sorry if I sent out to some twice...my computer is very slow and kept bombing out!!

Please let me know if anyone did not get them

Thanks

Robyn

Hi everyone

I sent out the directions this morning and last night!! Hope you all got them, and I am sorry if I sent out to some twice...my computer is very slow and kept bombing out!!

Please let me know if anyone did not get them

Thanks

Robyn

Hi Australian - yes I got the directions - thanks - see you there!

Hi Aus

We'd love to come!

Will PM you for the address soon!

Caputch and Scatterling ( and two kids!)

Hi Guys

Would love to join you all if that's ok, although we might only get down after 12

Hi Australian

Thanks for the directions. I am not sure if we will be able to make though as I have not been feeling too well this week. I don't know if it's just nerves and stress or what as I am writing IELTS tomorrow!

Your prayers in this regard - health and the test - will be much appreciated.

cheers

Lyse

Hi Australian

I have been so busy and have not been into this site for some time. I will not be able to make this coffee club date, which I'm really sorry about. I have my house on show that day and have a very sick father who I am visiting that afternoon. I do hope that I will see you all at the next one. I am off to Aussie in August to visit Alastair who by the way has settled in so well and really enjoying his job!!! Our plans to leave at end Nov are still in place and have asked IOM to book tickets for the children around the 28th Nov, they have not come back to me yet.

Hope you have a lovely afternoon and shall catch up with you all later.

Cheers

Alastair and Carolyn

I guess I'll see you all there.

We are still in the closet.

So ..... if we know you and we see you first...

Then you won't see me there.

:o:)