DURBAN COFFEE CLUB

australian

Thanks Luke & Robyn for organizing a good enjoyable get together. :ilikeit:

Nice making new freinds and seeing and talking to old freinds.

Now i just have to find the person to blame for the hangover. :blink:

Thanks again. Roll on 18th August for the next meeting. :blush:

Cheers

Camper

Sorry we missed it - were looking forward to being there. Hubby had to go out to a breakdown...Maybe next time

Yeah thanks Robyn and Luke, I think we will blame you for my hangova!!!!

:ilikeit:

Thanks to all you mad people, amazing how strangers can just get together and have a jol!!!

Great bunch of people!!!

Have a good day and to all with hangovas, I share your pain :blush:

Regards Col

geez I am so sorry I missed this one. Sounds like one of those impromptu jols that always turn out to be the most fun :ilikeit:

Hope to see everyone at the next one....any thoughts on where and when yet?

Dave

Hi Everyone

Yes, thanks so much to the AUSTRALIANS for hosting such a stunning afternoon or should I say evening too? We had a lovely day meeting you all, and making new friends.

I don't think we're going to call the next get-together a coffee club, because it certainly didn't turn out that way! :whome:

The next forum get together will be on Saturday 18 August at our house in Kloof from 13h30/14h00. Will post a new message in the next few days with all the details.

So for now, diarise Saturday 18 August and we'll do a similar afternoon which I'm sure will continue into the evening for those "die hards".

Keep in touch hey!

Lisa & Ian

Heya Lisa and Ian

I'm scared :whome: to diarize your date cause I know thats gonna b a "humdinger" of note

but I shall be brave!!! Date is diarized!

Have a good day!!

Col

Hey Col

When did you ever need to be brave to have a party????? :whome: Well that's the impression I get anyway.

What time did you guys finish up there? I think we left 3 times before we did genuinely leave!

Was great meeting you and we're really looking forward to seeing everyone again on 18 August.

Oh and you really do have two adorable little girls!

Bye for now

Lisa

Yes, thanks Robyn and Luke for such a wonderful afternoon! Had no idea it would be so much fun. Met so many lovely people, and had a great time.

I'm ready for a 'humdinger' next month definitely :whome: Count us in. Will bring endless supply of G&T.

Camper and Sandra, although I'm really holding thumbs for you that your visa comes through soon, I hope you won't leave before the 18th Aug!!!!

Cheers!

Thanks Luke and Robyn for a wonderful afternoon! We had lots of fun. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks to everyone who made it on Sunday, it really was an enjoyable afternoon/evening!!

Just a pity that none of you are going to Sydney!! would be great to have more of these get togethers "down under"

Camper, Luke remembered to take the garbage out this morning...all 7 bags!! and 3 of them were full of bottles and cans!!

I have some "lost property" that I will bring to the next get together

See you all soon

Robyn

Ha ha Lisa

Its not the party that scares me its that I scare myself and all those around me!!! :ilikeit: but I do enjoy a good party!!!!

Hey AUSTRALIANS, It is a pity you going to Sydney but dont worry by the time we finished with these "coffe clubs" you will be happy to c the end of us!!!

:blush: Collette

I woke up this morning feeling strong ;) , then i remembered we didn't have a coffee club yesterday and i dont have a hangover. :offtopic:

cheers

Camper