Health Declaration - what to declare

I was busy organising the health examination for my family and I came across a list of 14 questions relating to your medical history. My query specifically relates to question 14 that says:

14. Are you taking any prescribed pills or medication (excluding oral contraceptives, over-the counter medication and natural supplements)? If yes, please list these.

Must you list any sort of medication that you are on or do you only list things that are chronic or serious in nature? I recently had a bad chest and sinuses and my doctor prescribed a nasal spray and dry inhaler but only for a limited time. Do I need to mention this? If the prescription had finished a few weeks ago I would not be lying if I said that I was not on any prescription medication. I don't want to mess things up as we are so far into the visa process so any advice would be appreciated. 

Hi @Hunts, You have to list it, so when you do mention the length of the prescription. I don't think it will cause issues to the process, but you never know what the medication does to your body and if they pick up something "funny" during the examination you would rather not be referred to further tests when they could have just said something like "Oh that med causes what we are seeing while being taken"

• Like 1