AITSL Skills assessment - Module Detail

HadEnoughofJuju

Question

Hopefully someone can answer this question before I have to phone AITSL because from experience, they really don't like being called and asked questions. 

I am helping a friend who can't afford an agent with her skills assessment. She has now sent me all the documents and after going through them all and having to have paid more money to get a letter from the Uni confirming her teaching prac, I have noticed that the letter states that the module detail and letter differ in both number of days and ages of children. 

Letter says - 45 days and ages 15 to 18

Module detail - 30 days and ages 13 - 16

How much of a problem is this going to be or is the module detail a listing of the minimum requirements and the letter proof of what was completed. 

Really don't want to submit an application and let her pay R7000.00 for a negative result. 

3 answers to this question

I can't be sure as I'm doing this whole process without an agent, but one of the requirements is 45 days practice teaching, so I'm not sure they would accept it if the module details don't reflect this. What did your friend do in reality? If 45, then they should query the error on the module with the university to amend it. If 35, then I don't think they will get the skills assessment. Hope you come right!

She did query the module detail and the uni's response was to issue a letter with the amended details instead of changing the module detail. For her to get the module detail changed will cost her the full price which at this stage she can't afford. 

Edited by HadEnoughofJuju

The module detail says "30 days on children 13 to 18" and the letter from the uni "45 days on children 16 to 18". 

The uni haven't even bothered to verify that the module detail and letter match.

Edited by HadEnoughofJuju