My journey in Sydney-not easy moving countries Long post

Sweepea

"Even if it is just for the blue passport that allows you to travel the whole world through."

Currently reading this in Kameoka in the Kyoto Prefacture of Japan, yip, on my Aussie passport and it's the first time I'm traveling solely on it. That blue book opens doors for sure...

Cheers

Matt  

Edited by AFreshStart
  • Like 7

@DoraThank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Wow! What a whirlwind you've been on. Trying to take it 1 step at a time. LOL about the Brangelina split. Wondered about that too. Meanwhile the student riots back home(it's still home right now) cause blood shortages at the blood banks. Must be frightening for students and their parents alike...

i hope your kids wills settle in nicely at school 

• Like 1

Hey Sweepea hope things will get better soon......its never easy settling in a new country but for the sake of the kids we all have to make it work, going back to Sa is not an option.The friends part is exactly the story of my life so l just decided to let it be it will happen when the time is right. Holding thumbs for you ✌:ilikeit: