Pearson PTE results turn around time?

MartineM

Hi All,

I know that the results are available within 5 days, of which most members on the forum said they received theirs within 2 days BUT is that working days or over weekends as well?

My husband writes his test on Friday 8 July at the CPT test centre.

Anyone write on a Friday and when were you able to view your results?

Let me know, please :) 

M

I wrote on Saturday, received my results the Sunday morning at 8. My husband wrote on a Sunday and got his the next morning as well

Hi @MartineM, my husband wrote last Thursday, got the results next day as well.  Good luck for him!

Hi @GKatherine, that's fantastic, thank you for your response and thank you for the well wishes! :)

Ah, okay, thank you @RunningBanana:)

We are on our way soon, exam at 13:00. Fingers crossed for our desired scores by tomorrow morning. 

Have a great weekend. 

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote last week Wednesday, got a mail from Pearson last night apologising for the delay in getting the results out. :wacko:

Shooh, this is really terrible!!!!

Hope they resolve these technical issues ASAP and that you get your DESIRED scores real soon!!

So I'm likely to miss the invitation round this week due to the Pearson results taking so long to be released...

@ChrisH oh man this is so ridiculous!! The whole appeal of Pearsons is the quick turnaround time, makes IELTS look more appealing as at least you know exactly when you'll get the result. 

Sorry it's taking so long. Hope you hear really soon. 

The most annoying part is missing out on this weeks invitation round. If my results were favourable I could have had an invitation now. 

I guess it can't all go smoothly. I've been very lucky so far. My ACS skills assessment took a week which is unheard of. 

Oh no @ChrisH, it is so frustrating en infuriating. Holding thumbs for you

I really hope they sort it out by the time I write on Friday. I also waited for more than a week the last time

I just phoned them, at least I now have comfort that nothing is wrong.  The call centre agent confirmed that nothing is wrong, no irregularities or technical issues have been flagged on my test.  Hopefully I'll get the result in the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

Hoping for the best! Praying you get those desired scores :) 

• Like 1

I am ecstatic, full marks for my Pearson test which puts my 189 application up to 80 points!!! 

• Like 7

@ChrisH wow well done Chris!!! That is fantastic. With 80 points I am sure your invite at the next round is guaranteed, not long to wait to find out ?

5 hours ago, ChrisH said:

I am ecstatic, full marks for my Pearson test which puts my 189 application up to 80 points!!! 

Well done Chris!!! Now you aced it ;) 

All the best for the next steps of the process - I will be keeping my eyes open on the forum for the good news!

• Like 1

Well done @ChrisH, Definitely makes the wait somewhat worth it. (Although earlier might have scored you an invite this week already :-( )

• Like 1

I took the PTE test on Friday, and same results. I was the only one there and it did help, but still did badly in speaking. Only 61. The rest all good. 

Oh and off course with my luck the power went off in the middle of my listening test, luckily the test was not interrupted and I still got a 90 for that. :)

I am now going to do the IELTS, where I speak to an actual person, I cannot go on like this. Before the test I did sessions with online tutors and both said my fluency and pronunciation is really good. Both of them specialize in IELTS preparation. So I am truly baffled.

Hi @Hoping4Oz,

So sorry to hear that.

Yes, best to try IELTS then. I really hope this is it and trust that you will succeed. Dont lose hope, I know its hard not to.

Just keep your chin up and try again, like you have been doing. 

It's going to happen! Just dont give up! 

Fear paralyzes you but keeping the faith will keep you focussed on your goal. 

Martine