Partner Visa (309) SA processing time

MattJ

On 7/12/2019 at 5:12 PM, natk said:

Hi Mrs B, have you received any news regarding your application?

We applied for the 309/100 visa on 30 March 2018 (front loaded all our documents) and have not heard anything yet. We were in a relationship for just over 3 years when I applied, we got married and had a baby since my application. Our daughter has duel citizenship. 

Hi natk,

We have actually just received a request for more information on Thursday from a case officer so it seems things are starting to move again in Pretoria. My husband was asked to redo his medical and a police clearance as both expired. I had updated our relationship statement a few weeks ago and we’ve also had a second child since we applied so added all that information so they wouldn’t have to ask for that too. New medical was done on Friday and police clearance applied for so we are hoping it won’t be too long until we receive a decision 🤞

Hopefully not too much longer till you hear something as you weren’t too far behind us in applying!