LSD tips: Adelaide in March

JackieRose

I thought I should create a new topic... 

My husband and I are coming for our first LSD trip in March. We need to accept state sponsorship so Adelaide our only option. Surprisingly, it wasn't one of our options at first, but the more research we have done, the more it is becoming our first choice :-).

We are hoping to see about 3 schools (Brighton, Hallett Cove & ???) - our daughter is 4 years old, explore the various areas, perhaps meet with a head hunting agency, etc. Suggestions for our LSD trip would be very welcome.  We envisage ourselves actually moving in about 3 years time for family reasons .

It would be great to have a cup of coffee with someone who can share their experience with us. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi we will be arriving in Adelaide in April so will watch for updates about your LSD trip!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie!

Do get in touch, preferably before you leave, so that Virginia, my wife and I can have a braai with you at home.

Bring camera, notebook, mobile phone and allow us to introduce you both to a beautiful part of South Australia, showing you affordable housing, big house plots, and relaxed countryside lifestyle all within 30 minutes car drive of Adelaide.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi Everyone

My wife and I will be doing our LSD trip to Adelaide from 7-19 August 2016. Our main goals will be to look at schools, neighbourhoods, make contacts for job-hunting etc. We would love to meet up with anyone there either informally or to discuss the jobs landscape in Adelaide (preferably both.)