No Jab No Play nor Pay

Sassyninja

Parents need to look at the evidence from both sides and not just listen to the vaccine lobbyists, such as vaccine manufacturers.

• Like 1

As I said, a debate is difficult :)

I agree with you, Roselee. Parents should not blindly follow what is recommended by the government or health care professionals. You are ultimately responsible for your own (and your child's) health.

This is why one needs to review the EVIDENCE as opposed to emotional videos.

There are quality independent scientific studies proving that vaccines work, they are safe for the vast majority of people and that herd immunity is effective. This cannot be denied.

There are also parents accounts of children having prolonged seizures and becoming autistic almost immediately after being vaxxed. These also cannot be denied.

No-one is denying theat vaccines have side effects. The information is there- right on the data sheets for all to see. The side effects are RARE and mostly occur in predisposed children.

Measles has killed many and left many more severely disabled. It is not a disease to brush off as a mild childhood illness.

Again, please refrain from giving vaccine advice when you are not qualified to do so.

• Like 5

Who is qualified?  

It seems that anyone can promote vaccines.  

However, for some reason, one needs to be 'qualified' to criticize vaccinations.

Is this doctor qualified?

"There are significant risks associated with every immunization and numerous contraindictions that may make it dangerous for the shots to be given to your child....There is growing suspicion that immunization against relatively harmless childhood diseases may be responsible for the dramatic increase in autoimmune diseases since mass inoculations were introduced.  These are fearful diseases such as cancer, leukemia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig's disease, lupus erthematosus, and the Guillain-Barre syndrome."  Dr Mendelsohn, M.D.

Is this scientist, Dr. Shiv Chopra PhD, qualified:

How come the same extremely high bar set for vaccine critizism is not applied to everything else such as stating the risks of drugs (prescribed or others) and alcohol?

• Like 1

I meant to also ask whether this doctor is qualified to have all newborn babies, except his own children, receive the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth:

When I heard that Dr. William Reynolds Archer, M.D., the Commissioner of Health for the State of Texas made sure that all Texas kids were to receive this vaccine, but then exempted his own children, I scheduled a conference call with him. I wanted to know why his children were exempt from this vaccine. I provided him with all Jonathan’s background prior to our phone call so I would not have to repeat the complicated and long story on the phone with him. He knew that I was calling regarding vaccines but did not know that I was going to question him personally. He had another doctor in his office with him and I was on speakerphone. 

I later met this doctor at a public hearing in Austin who confirmed what I am about to share – and she confirmed it as a matter of public record. He said that he indeed had exempted his own children because he was concerned about its safety. He said his children had allergies and asthma and didn’t want to give it to them. He could write his own medical exemption since he is a physician. We are not in a position to do that. He resigned his position last year. Basically he was saying that all kids had to have this vaccine, but not his own kids because he was concerned about its safety and he wanted to protect his kids.

http://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/my-sons-vaccine-horror-story/

• Like 1

• Jordy locked this topic