Airbnb Perth: anyone ever had problems?

ShravanSingh

Hi all

We booked and paid for an air bnb place in Perth for our LSD trip in December, but now can't get hold of the person renting their house to reconfirm. 

Has anyone had this sort of hassle and managed to sort it out? We have contacted airbnb and it seems they only step in if you can't get the person 3 days before your booking. Surely that's too close? 

I don't want to land in Perth on 24 December without accommodation! 

Thanks 

Never had that problem but perhaps give it some time? It is the holiday season and the person you are looking for might just be away for a bit. If the person had a good reputation on AirBnB you should be fine, we’ve never had any problems since a bad review really hurts their business. You will also be refunded and I have read of cases where AirBnB assists in finding alternative accommodation.

Where are you staying? If it is here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1033398?s=3A3Hx42x  you will really enjoy it. The hosts were awesome.

Heck, just reading about going to Perth makes me want to go on holiday again, it really was fantastic. We regularly go jogging in the morning and one such occasion decided to just quickly run thought Kings Park. We only ended up leaving that afternoon after 17:00 since we had such a good time!! Do yourself a favour. Go to the park for a bit, take a picnic basket and use the free gas braais that they offer there, it is a beautiful place!

Edited by CyberJoe
  • Like 1