Rental required in Mullaloo or surrounds Perth

Martin1966

We are relocating to Perth from 1st January 2016 and I am looking for a rental for 6 months in Mullaloo Perth or surrounding areas close to St Marks Anglican Community School.

4 Bedroom

2 Bathroom

2 lockup garages

Air cooling

Rental $500 to $550

Does anyone know of someone that has a property like this or recommend an agent that can help.

I'm in Perth 21st to 25th September and would like to meet to discuss with someone that can help.

I know of some one in Padbury who has just put up their house for rent .... But it's available end September. The house is about 5-10 min from the school in Hillarys.

Most rentals are only advertised about a month before it is available.

Edited by Magenta

HI Martin,

Its good that you are focussed and know what you are looking for. I wish you well with the upcoming move.

As Magenta mentioned, the rental market, while quite flat for investors still has fairly decent occupancy rates and as such you would likely only find something the month before. With that being Christmas time it is possible.

If i can give some advice however, i would suggest you are flexible. You might get everything you want as in number of rooms/bathrooms garage, but it is not a given due to availability at the time and also the area. Mullaloo is not the newest area. Some of the propoerties have been built around 20+ years back and as such were built to 3/1/1 in those days. Some other places may offer the 4/2/2 but as I say in December it is anyones game as to what there is available.

All the best with the move and welcome when you get here where everyones value is based purely on their "goodness" rather than their "financial worth". Safe travels.

Hi,

we are currently in a rental & will also be moving around that time as our landlords have friends moving into the house. We have spoken to some agents they advised us to start looking in November as most things around now are available now... Very tricky!

Good luck! Mullaloo is awesome!

SML

Hi

My 5 cents worth , most people wont move out of the rental over December , as they don't want to be moving for Christmas . Also most people are on holidays over December /January even the movers might be an issue over the Christmas /New Year period. But good luck with finding a rental

• 2 weeks later...

Keep an eye on Real Estate, they have a great app. Not sure you will find. 4x2 in Mullaloo for that price range. You will probably have to go over Marmion Avenue for that price range and like someone else said, many houses round there are 3x1s.

I would t worry about it being Christmas, we saw people on our street moving on Christmas day! People need to move all the time.

• 2 months later...

I don't think you will find a rental with those requirements for that price range in Mullaloo/Kallaroo /Hillarys, you might have to look further afield ie Craigie //Padbury/Heathridge/beldon

Good Luck