189's Lodged March 2015

vanSchoorFamily

Great news Mellee, congratulations.

And the wait is over, received direct grant's this morning! So excited!!

Good luck to all other Marchers, keep positive!

• Like 4

Thanks guys, having done it without and agent, I must say this forum has been amazingly helpful and supportive, so thank you!

• Like 1

Congrats HHH!!! it such a good feeling to not have to worry anymore! We also did it without an agent, alot of reading, but well worth knowing the process backwards!

• Like 1

Congratulations HHH! Seems likeThings are moving pretty quickly at the Immi office. Good lyck to everyone else and enjoy the day

• Like 1

Congratulations HHH!! :ilikeit:

Enjoy the celebrations and all the best for the plans going forward!

• Like 1

Congratulations HHH and Mellee, so exciting to hear the grants are coming through! We had delays with our PCC's being sent down via courier, so only received them this morning instead of a week ago, but Yay my maiden surname was on, so no hassles there. Uploaded straight away and saw that our medical clearances were finalised too, so am very pleased. So pushed the button saying 'requested documents complete' - hoping to get news soon!!!

• Like 1

Hey, HHH,

you need to update your signature! :ilikeit:
Well done!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, having done it without and agent, I must say this forum has been amazingly helpful and supportive, so thank you!

HHH - congratulations!! :ilikeit:

Been watching you and your posts which have been so helpful ...you also did it on your own which is an encouragement!

You remained positive through it all!!

So keep smiling, stay strong ... and good luck!

shelly

• Like 2

My maiden surname was not on my PCC but our CO didn't request a new one, so I guess we had a CO that didn't mind about that ? Big sigh of relief !

• Like 1

So..... We just got our VISAS!!!

Thank you to everyone on this forum. It feels great to finally have clarity after a year of getting this application in order.

Keep positive everyone, your visa is coming!

• Like 4

Great news JoByron !

Enjoy the celebrations and getting ready for the exit.

Anyone have an update? All is quiet on our side

• Like 1

Nope, still waiting patiently. Looking at the google doc spreadsheet, it looks like the Marchers should be finalised within this week

• Like 1

We haven't gotten ours yet either, wow it would be so great to end this week with a visa grant in hand!!!

We lodged 10 March but only finalised PCCs and medicals near the end of April so that we didn't do it too early, and a VPO requested the outstanding docs while they were still in progress, so I'm kicking myself for waiting that long, because I assume our file was moved to the bottom of the pile again.

All still quiet on our end as well. We lodged on 12 Feb already.

Got CO allocated on 30 March. Agent advised us of request for Medicals on 7 April and had them done on 10 April. It has been just over a month since, and have not heard anything as yet.

Our unfortunate predicament is also that we cannot even log onto our ImmiAccount, because our application was done under our agents profile containing all their clients information.

Contacting them also does not help, as they don't even bother to log in and give you an update, standard response is that we just need to be patient and wait, as they claim it can take a further 6 - 12 weeks after additional documentation / medical submission.

I am feeling somewhat despondent in all honesty, and finding it hard to stay positive.

That being said.... Good luck to all still waiting, stay positive, I am sure it will all be worth it in the end!

@ Maplanka - did your agent send you the official correspondence from DIBP when your application was lodged?

Using the case ( TRN ) number and your passport number you can create your own immi account and import the case to your own login. It remains on your agent's profile, but you get to see what's going on in terms of status etc too.

We lodged via an agent and their profile and they gave us the TRN number.

Just don't DO anything on the account, ie load or submit stuff - leave that to the agent, but you are able to see what has been received & when and at what status the application is.

@ Maplanka - did your agent send you the official correspondence from DIBP when your application was lodged?

Using the case ( TRN ) number and your passport number you can create your own immi account and import the case to your own login. It remains on your agent's profile, but you get to see what's going on in terms of status etc too.

We lodged via an agent and their profile and they gave us the TRN number.

Just don't DO anything on the account, ie load or submit stuff - leave that to the agent, but you are able to see what has been received & when and at what status the application is.

Thanks EmNew,

We will attempt that and see where we are.

Hi guys

We also lodged in March and did the necessary medicals last week (we are already in Australia on 457 and now applied for 189). I just got a mail from a visa processing officer (not the one we dealt with the last few weeks where she asked for a bit more information on a few things) and he said that this visa category now has a limited number of spots left for this year and that, accordingly, our application may be delayed. He didn't give any time frame, but I remember that their "programme year" starts in July (I think). So does this mean that if all the spots are filled up, then they are tools down until 1 July? (They said they don't need any further info from us and all appears to be in order.)

Be blessed!

• 4 weeks later...

Got our visa this week guys!! Just some encouragement for the day :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

We received our PR visa approval notice on Monday. Don't give up! When I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2012 we thought our plans and dreams were over. But today we are here and excited for the future ahead of us.

• Like 2