Telephonic interview tips please...

rikamarie

So did you get the job? :)

Hi, yes I did :) Got invited for a 2nd interview on the day we landed and then landed the job. Signed the contract and start 3rd of Feb.

• Like 1

Hi, yes I did :) Got invited for a 2nd interview on the day we landed and then landed the job. Signed the contract and start 3rd of Feb.

That's excellent! Well done. Sorry if I missed that bit in another thread. That must be a huge relief.

That's excellent! Well done. Sorry if I missed that bit in another thread. That must be a huge relief.

Thanks. No worries, posted it in my journal. Yeah it really is a relief! Now my husband must pass his tests to join the WA police and then we're both sorted!

My phone interview is tomorrow and I'm losing the plot!!! Trying to relax but it is just impossible - couldn't fall asleep last night and woke up before my alarm went off this morning at 5am. Think I need to go and get myself a brown paper bag (and some chocolate and really good red wine!) :stretcher:

Edited by qwerty