Geld van SA na Aus

JaneDoe88

Yip - don't know if we'll see much improvement though.

Reserve banks rate announcement on Thursday maywell just influence the rand again.

Just don't know when to transfer my funds.

Seems like China economy is slowing. Forecast indicates a possible AUS interest rate cut in August.

That may result in a weaker AUD to stimulate exports.

I'm holding on to my ZAR, until some stupid RSA politician opens his mouth again.

I'm holding on to my ZAR, until some stupid RSA politician opens his mouth again.

That's when its too late ;)

Eeshk! Will have to get my husband to translate a lot of that for me, but I can help on the banking side if you like? I am a Lending Manager for ANZ :) happy to help!

Thank you for all the replies! I have contacted cashcow, hopefully everything will work out as planned. Thanks again.

Jacques - Agreed a tax clearance would permit you an additional R5 million over your annual discretionary allowance of R1 mill per person per year.

Cashkows also permits you decide when you want to trade. Hopefully news out from the USA doesn't hurt the rand too much as I am still gambling on the exchange.

I'm depressed now. I'm so poor that not even SARS cares how much I take out of the country. :P

Anyway, I'm contacting Cashkows to transfer my money to my new NAB account, thanks for all the advice on this thread.

LOL,

You can take up to AUD10,000 in cash into Aus without declaring it to anyone.

So a lot of people can go without the hassle of forex transfers before they fly.

• 1 month later...

Bradporter / GideonVD

Moet n mens n tax clearance kry van SARS? Std Bank wil nie help indien ek nie clearance kry nie. Doen Cashkows dit?

yes, Cashkows.com sal dit doen vir jou taxinfo@cashkows.com

We got cashkows to do our financial emigration. We were so impressed with their service that we have been fans ever since. They have offices in Canada, London, Australia and South Africa. They have helped SA's living in 66 different countries around the world. Nothing is impossible for them.

I read on facebook (6/9/2013) that they helped their client to get money from the Department of Education in RSA. It took cashkows 2 months to do it (Corrie van Tonder at cashkows), one of the larger financial institutions could not do it, despite trying for 2 years.

What made us feel completely at ease with cashkows, is cashkows' registration with the Financial Services Board and the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants. Thus we had a clear course to lodge a complaint. In fact Sanlam and Old Mutual get cashkows to do all their tax clearances.

You can open an Australian bank account from South Africa. Obviously, you'll first have to choose a bank - Commonwealth, NAB (National Australia Bank), ANZ, etc. As far as I know (according to South African Reserve Bank regulations), you are allowed to transfer up to R4 million if you are single or R8 million as a family per calendar year.

Betaal die geld in my rekening.Ek sal daarna kyk en as ek oorkom dan bring ek dit sommer vir jou saam.HEHEHE

• 1 month later...

I highly recommend Tanya Van Der Westhuizen at Exchange4Free.

I have used another forex company from SA which shall remain nameless (not Cashkow), and found Tanya to be far more communicative and helpful. When you are sitting in Aus and dealing with a forex company in SA, the last thing you need is for them to stop responding to your emails, which is what happened with this other forex company after the last "helpful" guy left.

Tanya was great to deal with! She always responded quickly to my emails and was very helpful. It's such a pity I didn't deal with her from the very beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

Theophilus,

Thanks for the great post, much appreciated!

Please feel free to contact me with any forex queries , for transfers out of SA and also global transfers.

We are a registered financial services provider with the FSB as well as an approved intermediary authorised by SARB.

Send me a PM via the forum or contact me directly:

Thanks

Tanya vd Westhuizen

C: 082 832 4867/011 453 7818

tanya@exchange4free.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ag julle ouens, dis soooo lekker om Afr. op die forum te lees! Yipeee!!!! Lief julle almal sommer baie - en groooot dankie vir al jul antwoorde, want een van ons grootste vrae was hoeka hoe om ons geld landuit te kry wanneer huis, ens. verkoop is :ilikeit: