Mean cats

AnnieL

Here is photo Of Jessie for Mara

post-2279-0-71341900-1371616530_thumb.jp

• Like 2

And another....just to traumatise OBD

post-2279-0-26437700-1371616918_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Andrea, Jessie is absolutely beautiful, I would offer her a home anytime.... please make sure she gets the prettiest collar of the lot!

I am definitely going to come and pay her a visit.... so do not be surprised if I turn up on your doorstep one day, just a pity it is so far from Melbourne!

I just had to share this, especially for OBD!

attachicon.gifA CAT NAMED LUCKY.pdf

Now, isn't that nice? A lady (well loosely used - it's Mara after all) is showing that getting close to boobs is a panacea for all ills.

Yesterday when I was feeling a bit down in Westfield and tried to climb into a "lady's" bra the cheeky cow called the cops - I mean here we get positive reinforcement from the girls ..... :angry2:

One law for the rich and another for the poor ....

Edited by OubaasDik

OBD, so you think you are a beautiful kitten? Mmmmmmmmmm, I think someone should have gone to specsavers :jester:

OBD, so you think you are a beautiful kitten? Mmmmmmmmmm, I think someone should have gone to specsavers :jester:

No - I just mean it's sooo confusing - signals from the girls - go this way - go the other way - clamp to my knockers - :censored: off you pervert --- what's a man to do?

Sit still, behave (and quietly drool) ?

• Like 2

Sit still, behave (and quietly drool) ?

Even then we get accused ... something to do with not using peripheral vision. :)

Oh, you mean the pervy stare? Hello Mr Dik, my face is here

Oh, you mean the pervy stare? Hello Mr Dik, my face is here

Why do you boobs keep staring into my eyes? :)

We are getting VERY far from obnoxious feline critters at the moment .... :mellow:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mZuq0WplYqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by MarkSalter

Obnoxious feline critters? Chilli Lamb was close to getting into trouble yesterday, he destroyed 2 toilet rolls and then pulled all of my dresses and skirts off their hangers..........3 times!

Put Chilli Lamb in a box, addressed to me, and tell him if he misbehaves again, you are sending him to the "wicked witch"!

Aaw, Mara, he is having a nap with Daddy at the moment......looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth :)

I'm sure that Chilli is one very smart feline and is well aware that Miss Mara will soon be under his control - but - next time Chilli is a naughty kitty, tell him he will be packed off to the coldest place in Australia to live with a semi-naked dog loving Greek God. Just the thought of that should cure him.

Mara! The collars arrived, Jessie is having the pretty pink one put on and I will see what suits the boys later. Will mail you later, you don't know how this brightened a really bad day for me. :)

Oh Andrea, I am so glad that they have arrived safely. I did not think it would take a whole week and have been anxiously awaiting your confirmation. Good on Jessie, I thought the pink one may go to her!

Happy to have been able to brighten your day.